Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roseanne Cancelled

Featured Replies

Just saw a petition floating around Facebook to boycott ABC for kicking Roseanne off the air. :lol2:

 

I've been boycotting ABC for years because their shows are terrible.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And now she is blaming Ambien.

 

I have considered taking Ambien. Now knowing a side effect is racism, I will reconsider.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

 

She has a history of this, so she’s a racist.

Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

 

Yes. This isn't her first rodeo. She's a racist.

  • Author
Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

 

It doesn't matter which one people want to believe. Her statement was so ignorant the show should have been cancelled regardless of what her true beliefs are.

Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

 

I've met a lot of racists who never knew they were. They couched it in other language or excused their viewpoint with "their facts" to prove it wasn't racism at the heart of their words or expressions.

I promise the dislike was accidental. Thumb sip on my cell phone.

  • Author
I promise the dislike was accidental. Thumb sip on my cell phone.

 

I believe if you click on that dislike again it will remove it.

Do we really think she is an actual racist? Like she thinks african Americans are a lower form of life and naturally inferior? Or is she just some lady who said something stupid?

 

I don't know if she's made prior comments before about African Americans but she has a history of insulting Muslims and Jewish people.

Whatever she said must of been real bad for all this attention. ( I have yet to see what she actually posted.)

Whatever she said must of been real bad for all this attention. ( I have yet to see what she actually posted.)

 

Racism is usually a bad thing, for most people.

That is correct, and I never said anyone was. My posts have been been related to my earlier comment about the masses who have been responding on twitter in support of her. I should also say, I think the folks that are supporting her are in the minority, and most are ok with the cancellation.

 

Thanks for the clarification. Initially, the way I read it, I thought you were saying most of the people supporting her were also against the kneeling NFL players.

She has a history of this, so she’s a racist.

 

Yes. This isn't her first rodeo. She's a racist.

 

Yep

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.