Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roseanne Cancelled

Featured Replies

Agreed on all points.

 

I don't understand how anyone could defend what she said. It just further validates how disgusting she is.

 

There are plenty of people defending it. Spend a few minutes on Twitter and just soak in all the folks ready to boycott ABC over them not defending her right to free speech, and caving to all the over sensitive people. Can’t really go into too much detail because of content, but it’s absolutely astounding how many people out there are ok with what she said.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are plenty of people defending it. Spend a few minutes on Twitter and just soak in all the folks ready to boycott ABC over them not defending her right to free speech, and caving to all the over sensitive people. Can’t really go into too much detail because of content, but it’s absolutely astounding how many people out there are ok with what she said.

 

I hate when people make things like this a free speech issue. Same with Kaepernick and a host of other issues. The government didn't shut Roseanne down.

Wish they had never brought her back in the first place.

 

I never understood the appeal of Roseanne.

You know, I wonder if her name wasn't Roseanne Barr and she stated what was in her tweet in a comedy club act, we probably wouldn't be hearing about it.

I never understood the appeal of Roseanne.

 

I agree, I have never been a fan.

You know, I wonder if her name wasn't Roseanne Barr and she stated what was in her tweet in a comedy club act, we probably wouldn't be hearing about it.

 

Price of fame or responsibility.

 

You have to pay for what you say.

There are plenty of people defending it. Spend a few minutes on Twitter and just soak in all the folks ready to boycott ABC over them not defending her right to free speech, and caving to all the over sensitive people. Can’t really go into too much detail because of content, but it’s absolutely astounding how many people out there are ok with what she said.

 

I see people say this kinda thing about Twitter all the time and for the life of me, I can’t imagine following the people on there that so many people must follow. I never see anything like that on my feed. Why follow the hateful nutjobs?

What she said in that tweet is indefensible. It's funny how popular she is in light of how worked up people are over football players kneeling for the National Anthem, even though what she did to the anthem was far more disrespectful.

 

It's almost like, for many, the anthem isn't the actual problem. Hmmm. What could it be...

I see people say this kinda thing about Twitter all the time and for the life of me, I can’t imagine following the people on there that so many people must follow. I never see anything like that on my feed. Why follow the hateful nutjobs?

 

Most of the following I do is business related for within my industry. Every now and then though, I check other things out. In this instance I just took a glance at Fox News' tweet when they announced. The comments there supporting her are like a trainwreck.....I spent a few minutes reading those comments, and some of those tweets supporting her are so crazy, it's laughable.

It's almost like, for many, the anthem isn't the actual problem. Hmmm. What could it be...

 

It's only a guess on my part, but I'm betting many that are supporting Barr, are very against the kneeling NFL players and supporting an NFL boycott.

It's only a guess on my part, but I'm betting many that are supporting Barr, are very against the kneeling NFL players and supporting an NFL boycott.

 

1+1=2,794...

Was there outrage when she posted the Hitler/Jew Cookie Instagram photo?

I see people say this kinda thing about Twitter all the time and for the life of me, I can’t imagine following the people on there that so many people must follow. I never see anything like that on my feed. Why follow the hateful nutjobs?

I only see them when I click on the comments.

 

I did delete a "friend" on Facebook who defended the comment.

Was there outrage when she posted the Hitler/Jew Cookie Instagram photo?

That was horrific.

 

I guess that because that was done before the new show (I think), it was less "in your face."

Was there outrage when she posted the Hitler/Jew Cookie Instagram photo?

 

I wasn't aware of that.

 

She's just a repulsive woman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.