Santa Fe, TX High School Shooting 5.18.18

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think one of the problems with kids and young adults is that they are shielded too much from the realism of society as they grow up. Then when a situation happens that requires them to deal with it, they don't know how and they snap.

I still think one of the problems with kids and young adults is that they are shielded too much from the realism of society as they grow up. Then when a situation happens that requires them to deal with it, they don't know how and they snap.

That’s parenting.

That’s parenting.

I don't disagree. Way to many parents now give their kids the impression that the entire world revolves around them. They don't tell them no and cater to all of their wants. Then when something happens and they don't get their way they don't know how to deal with it. They lash out, the vast majority are no where near this level.

Society has changed a lot over the decades, and not all of it is for the best.

And Stephen Jackson trashes him. By last check, it’s estimated that Stephen Jackson has offered to pay for zero funerals.

I think he is either accusing him of stealing some of the money or not doing enough with it.

I think he is either accusing him of stealing some of the money or not doing enough with it.

Zero chance JJ stole anything. $37 Million probably doesn’t go near as far as it use to. I also wonder where the money actually went? Go fund me account? I doubt It went into JJ’s bank account.