Covington Catholic 73 Scott County 55 (Sweet 16 Championship)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before the tournament. CJ Fredrick is the best player in the state and it isn’t even close. Can someone figure out what his four game state tourney run was with his stats. In my 12 years attending the tournament I have never seen a more calm emotional confident kid at the tournament! As I stated I never heard the kid in interviews mention not getting Mr. Basketball but compliment his teammates and say Im trying to do everything I can to help the team win. I tip my hat to you young man class act and you alone were worth the price of admission!

I said it before the tournament. CJ Fredrick is the best player in the state and it isn’t even close. Can someone figure out what his four game state tourney run was with his stats. In my 12 years attending the tournament I have never seen a more calm emotional confident kid at the tournament! As I stated I never heard the kid in interviews mention not getting Mr. Basketball but compliment his teammates and say Im trying to do everything I can to help the team win. I tip my hat to you young man class act and you alone were worth the price of admission!

See Guru’s post # 22... you can do the rest.