Ally Niece - Simon Kenton

What amazing basketball player. First time I watched Ally play she hit the game winning shot past half court to beat Highlands. She has been fun to watch play basketball. She is one of the best I have seen play. She has heart and toughness. When she tore her knee up a lot of people wrote her off some said she wouldn't play her Senior year. I talked to her dad all the time he is her biggest fan. He told me how tough she is and how she was going to do whatever it took to come back. I think it was 4 weeks after her surgery she was already trying to get her knee healthy. She worked her tail off like no other kid could ever think of. She was so far ahead of schedule she had to slow it down. I am glad she finally got back on the court and played this season it is awesome. I hope she has a great career at NKU. Thank you for being one tough Pioneer and one awesome basketball player!

What amazing basketball player. First time I watched Ally play she hit the game winning shot past half court to beat Highlands. She has been fun to watch play basketball. She is one of the best I have seen play. She has heart and toughness. When she tore her knee up a lot of people wrote her off some said she wouldn't play her Senior year. I talked to her dad all the time he is her biggest fan. He told me how tough she is and how she was going to do whatever it took to come back. I think it was 4 weeks after her surgery she was already trying to get her knee healthy. She worked her tail off like no other kid could ever think of. She was so far ahead of schedule she had to slow it down. I am glad she finally got back on the court and played this season it is awesome. I hope she has a great career at NKU. Thank you for being one tough Pioneer and one awesome basketball player!

This may be your best post ever. Congrats to Ally!

Congrats to Ally!! I have had the pleasure of seeing her play since elementary school and she has been not only a superior ball player but also a model student and person. In addition to being a fierce competetor she was humble, hard working and very supportive of her team mates from the beginning. This award is very well deserved.

Will echo all comments above re Ally. Fantastic player!

Looking forward to watching her play @ NKU along side recent commits via Clos from Campbell and Souder from Mercer. Would imagine those 3 will be able to pitch in and contribute some next season!!