Kentucky at Auburn, 2/14 ...thoughts, predictions

oldrambler

Who wins this one ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one ?

I absolutely Loathe Bruce Pearl and fully admit that it's not in me to pick any team that he has, is or ever will coach no matter the teams playing them :no:............:lol2:

Kentucky will come together to send the tanning bed coach into excuse making mode.

U.K. 82

Auburn 73

Curious what you don't like about him? The energy he coaches with? The confidence he has? The fact he eventually turns programs around wherever he goes? As a person he seems like a good guy. I'm just curious what has made you hate him so much? Honestly IMO he a lot like Cal was to much before Cal came here. I would love to have him here at UK, as long as I knew he wouldn't possibly get the program in trouble. Which was my same opinion on Cal before he came here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auburn is on top in the SEC and the two teams are heading in opposite directions. It's unbelievable to ask this but does U.K. have a chance on Wed. night ?

I said last week I liked UK's chances against Auburn. UK matches up well with Auburn. Auburn likes to speed things up and play fast like WVU. As we seen I think that fast pace actually helps get UK in more of a rhythm in a game. So I just see this is a game that UK comes out and gets a much needed win.

Diallo's play doesn't quite come off as selfish to me. He just doesn't get it.

In saying that, for months he has reminded me of Archie Goodwin, and I wouldn't call that a compliment.

"He just doesn't get it" sums it up best. I also think he felt the game would come much easier to him that it has, when to me it seems the game is moving faster than him.

I also think he has the ability to one day have it click... not sure it will be in the next month, though.

"He just doesn't get it" sums it up best. I also think he felt the game would come much easier to him that it has, when to me it seems the game is moving faster than him.

I also think he has the ability to one day have it click... not sure it will be in the next month, though.

I see his attitude when he drives and misses the shot, then turns to the ref wondering why a foul wasn't called. While this is happening, the other players are already getting downcourt. Just way too overconfident in his ability. Maybe he should have gone pro after last season......

Make or break game, I think this is it. The coaches have challenged the kids, the players had a “players only” meeting. If they can’t win this one, what motivational tool is left?

They should not, nor are they expected to win. You want them to come out and compete. If they lose, then so be it. But get wiped off the floor and the spiral may get out of control.

Who knows? These are 19-20 year old fickle kids that we try and diagnose like they are adults.

Diallo's play doesn't quite come off as selfish to me. He just doesn't get it.

In saying that, for months he has reminded me of Archie Goodwin, and I wouldn't call that a compliment.

I've said for weeks he's a mix of Goodwin and Rhodes.