Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Auburn, 2/14 ...thoughts, predictions

Who wins this one ? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Auburn is on top in the SEC and the two teams are heading in opposite directions. It's unbelievable to ask this but does U.K. have a chance on Wed. night ?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I absolutely Loathe Bruce Pearl and fully admit that it's not in me to pick any team that he has, is or ever will coach no matter the teams playing them :no:............:lol2:

 

Kentucky will come together to send the tanning bed coach into excuse making mode.

 

U.K. 82

Auburn 73

I have met Bruce Pearl a few times and although he has a huge ego, might stretch the rules sometimes, he is not that bad of a guy.

Auburn 90-84.

Auburn wins it 83-62.

 

My thoughts....Hamidou Diallo has become a cancer to this team. He's infected the rest of them, and they've pretty much called it a season at this point.

I am glad the game is on Wednesday. On a business trip the next couple days.

 

I won't quit on them. Hoping something finally clicks.

When your best non-conference win is a neutral court win over MTSU, I'm still skeptical. That said, I think Auburn wins on the plains by 6-8 points.

When your best non-conference win is a neutral court win over MTSU, I'm still skeptical. That said, I think Auburn wins on the plains by 6-8 points.

I object! Their best non-conference win was a four point win at Murray State.

 

Kidding, but it irks me everyday that the Racers couldn't bring home that game. Kudos to Auburn for going to Murray, btw.

Auburn wins it 83-62.

 

My thoughts....Hamidou Diallo has become a cancer to this team. He's infected the rest of them, and they've pretty much called it a season at this point.

 

I think you're on to something. He appears to be another one of those selfish players that can mess with team cohesion.

Cal’s staple is collecting talent and getting it to play together. Is this the week?

Diallo's play doesn't quite come off as selfish to me. He just doesn't get it.

 

In saying that, for months he has reminded me of Archie Goodwin, and I wouldn't call that a compliment.

Cal’s staple is collecting talent and getting it to play together. Is this the week?

 

Unless ya quit on the team, you can only hope.

  • Author
I think you're on to something. He appears to be another one of those selfish players that can mess with team cohesion.

 

I don't know how or if it's affecting the other players but I do agree that Diallo is all about himself. Maybe he feels entitled to a spot bc he was here last season, I don't know but he needs to take a seat down the far end of the bench, other side of the walk on's.. Then see how he likes the view from there.

The best way to watch and see if someone is buying in or not is check out what they do on the offensive end. If the ball stops moving when it hits their hands and/or they are taking poor quality shots, that player is still about me and not about the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.