Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 85 Kentucky 74

Featured Replies

Final. Cats got out played and even worse out hustled most of this game.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK played a solid first half and went into the locker room with the four-point lead. My question is what happened to those guys in the second half? They did absolutely nothing right the first 10 minutes of the second half and I believe at one point were down by 25. Got within 8 in the last minute but could get no closer.

Not going to win many when you give up 60 points in a half. The effort suffered after we got punched in the mouth to start the 2nd half. Very disappointing to say the least.

We stink

 

They're young. Cal will have them coached up by tournament time. They'll be fine.

They're young. Cal will have them coached up by tournament time. They'll be fine.

 

No one is great.

They're young. Cal will have them coached up by tournament time. They'll be fine.

 

Im not sure at this point that several of these guys want to be coached. You cant coach an uncoachable.

Really liked what I saw from a couple guys. Just need to get them all playing well at the same time. It's a process.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I do that right??? :idunno:

Definitely a game of two half's. The Cats(17-8, 6-6 SEC)

played well enough to have the lead, as the teams headed to the locker rooms. The Aggies(17-8, 6-6 Conf) Took things over and made this one a look easy as they cruised to a double point lead, but this time the Cats found a way to almost get back into this one, before finally falling by 11.

 

Leading the winners with 17 points was,TJ Starks(Lancaster,TX)DJ Hogg(Plano,TX)had 16 points and 10 boards.The Aggies hit 47% of their shots and 60.9% of their foul shots.

 

For the athletic Cats,Shai Gilgeous-Alexander(Hamilton, ON)led the way with 19 points, on 9-12 shooting. Kevin Knox(Tampa, Fl)hit 7-15 shots on his way to an 18 point night. The Cats hit it at 45.5% clip,but only made 47.1% of their free throws.

They will win SEC Tournament and start a roll, that's all you have too do in college basketball. Get hot when it counts

Well in a post this week I said I didn't expect them to win this one. With that the second half was flat bad.

 

I still do think as i said the other day that they will beat Auburn at Auburn. I think that is match up is a good match up for them.

Im not sure at this point that several of these guys want to be coached. You cant coach an uncoachable.
:thumb::idunno: A few years ago, I named the team that couldn't get in The Tournament and lost in the first game of the NIT ...."The Uncoachables. I may end up calling these guys "Uncoachable's II". Cal has to be beating his head into the wall. Seems that nothing can get this group inspired to play a full game.
Really liked what I saw from a couple guys. Just need to get them all playing well at the same time. It's a process.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I do that right??? :idunno:

 

Young team sir, give the coach a few years to teach them the game of basketball. Or recruit over them with susperstars who own the court with or without coaching.

There's no other way to say it other than this got really embarrassing for a while. Not bc of losing, rather the wha looked like not caring, flat out lazy play at times.

I was actually happy with some of what I saw in the first half. A&M is a good team that has finally gotten it's full compliment of players back from early injuries and suspensions. On the road vs. a good team and going in at half up by 4 wasn't bad. Then A&M came out playing hard, punched the Cats in the mouth and the response was our guys running w/ their tails between their legs / looking intimidated and the game basically was over. I would like to think that the run that U.K. made late and closing the gap was showing some fire in the kids guts but I honestly think it had more to do with the A&M team letting up and not playing as intense, letting the Cats start closing the gap.

I am as disappointed with our guys tonight than I have been thus far. Having said that, I am not about to give up on this team. I keep looking, hoping for the light to finally go on and this young talent to "get it" and start playing to their potential.

 

Now with 3 L's in a row with, 1st place Auburn at their place on Wend., followed by a red hot Bama team coming in on Sat. ........if anything is going to turn this team around then it had better be soon, as in This Week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.