Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity hasn’t lost a game in two years... How much longer will the streak continue??

Featured Replies

Thoughts?? I’ve heard the next three years should be even better..

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their 2018 schedule finalized? Can someone post here?

I’m sure Trinity will continue to be good, but due to tough schedule always stand a chance of losing one. Only Nostradamus could say for sure when. Lol

Is their 2018 schedule finalized? Can someone post here?
It has been posted on BGP within the last 3 weeks or so. As I recall they play out-of-state schools Carmel and Warren Central, both of the Indianapolis area, Naperville Central (IL.) and, I think, Moeller (OH.). Then their district opponents plus Male and St. X. I'm going from memory so I easily could be wrong.

I don’t see them losing to anyone in KY any time soon.

If my research is correct the last KY team not named St X or Male to beat the Rocks was Dixie Heights in the 2004 2nd Round of Playoffs. Is that correct?

Last regular season defeat to KY team other than those 2 was Seneca early in 2003?

Thoughts?? I’ve heard the next three years should be even better..

 

Good thread for discussion.

 

And I am sure when the rest of the 6A Coaches read the bold above it got their attention like it got my attention.

 

Really? Better the next three years?

  • Author

Yes- I’ve heard the freshman class is as good as Quick’s team if not better.. maybe I’m receiving bad info..?

Sounds like it's time to play a full 10 game national schedule. Play the big California, Florida, Nevada and Texas schools that you see on ESPN every week. Obviously Kentucky doesn't have anything to offer so challenge yourself on the national scene every week.

If my research is correct the last KY team not named St X or Male to beat the Rocks was Dixie Heights in the 2004 2nd Round of Playoffs. Is that correct?

Last regular season defeat to KY team other than those 2 was Seneca early in 2003?

 

I think you're right. The Seneca loss was the fourth straight to open the season.

A prime example of the sad state of affairs in 6A Kentucky football. Can't think of a state with such a wide talent gap between Trinity and the field.

A prime example of the sad state of affairs in 6A Kentucky football. Can't think of a state with such a wide talent gap between Trinity and the field.

 

Georgia has Buford High School that use to be a 2A school and they would murder everyone in 2A every year. Many times they were the best team in the state.

 

As far as Trinity losing a game. I would imagine they'll lose one or two of the OOS games this year based on that schedule and the players they have to replace.

The Freshman team was loaded last year. It think the only ?? in the upcoming year will be the QB spot.

A prime example of the sad state of affairs in 6A Kentucky football. Can't think of a state with such a wide talent gap between Trinity and the field.

 

Do you have any suggestions to close the gap?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.