October 17, 200619 yr I wake up and Leinart looks lost after the collapse, It certainly wasn't Leinart's fault. No INTs, and the fumble he had was because he got blindside by a completely unblocked Bear. He drove them into position for the possible game winner too. I'd say the looking lost was from Rackers blowing it.
October 17, 200619 yr It certainly wasn't Leinart's fault. No INTs, and the fumble he had was because he got blindside by a completely unblocked Bear. He drove them into position for the possible game winner too. I'd say the looking lost was from Rackers blowing it. I know it was not his fault... Leinart did really well. It was just more the look on his face at the presser.
October 17, 200619 yr Disgusting, but the Bears have been exposed. They are good, but they are not the NFL's #1 team.
October 17, 200619 yr Again...best linebacker in the league... Rexie will be buying dinner for his defense... Leinart's good... I hope everyone tries to run on the Bears...
October 17, 200619 yr I exploded in laughter when Rackers missed that FG...I know the feeling too well. With that said, impressive win by the Bears and their D. Not so much by the O. Matt Leinart just changed a lot of people's opinions about his future in the NFL...not me though, I thought he'd be a good QB for a while. I agree. I can't believe there was so much doubt about Leinart. He will be the best QB of this class. It still pains me to think that the Titans passed him over for Vince Young. I still think Vince will be a good one, but the thing that bothers me is that no dual-threat QB has ever won a Super Bowl. I think the pocket passers are better for the overall team because it keeps everyone involved. Sometimes the runners become too much of the offense and you don't get anything close to your best from your skill players, especially receivers. I really wish the Titans had drafted Leinart. I think they'd be a much more competitive team at this point...they have some solid skill weapons (Givens, Troupe, Bennett, and their RB's)...Leinart reunited with Chow would have really made them an up-and-coming offense immediately. Oh well...what could have been. Now, I'm gonna get to wonder every time I watch Leinart, Edge, Fitzgerald, and Boldin light somebody up over the next few years. The Cardinals are on the verge of having an elite offense along the lines of Cincy, Indy, and Seattle...as soon as they get the O-line up to par, they will be a scary team to face, IMO.
October 17, 200619 yr The Cards fired their OC...Wow....I wish I would have saw the tirade, that many alluded to from Green.
October 17, 200619 yr Disgusting, but the Bears have been exposed. They are good, but they are not the NFL's #1 team. So who is then? Indy who SQUEAKED past the Titans?
October 17, 200619 yr The thought that entered my mind when Arizona punted the ball was that was the Cardinals best chance of winning, since Rex and the rest of the Chicago offense had scored a total of 3 points. But then Hester makes sure that the offense does not have a chance to turn the ball over again.
October 17, 200619 yr I will be interested to see how Grossman plays the rest of the season. I know I for one never thought he would be a good NFL Qb, but he started off this season awesome until last night. So I really want to see how he adjust, because last night Arizona made sure he didn't beat them with any long balls, and they took it away, but he kept trying to throw it deep and it led to alot of turnovers. I know I like it when QB's take their shots down field, but he kept making some bad decisions about it. So I would like to see if he will come back this week and learn to sometimes take the short open throw, or still try to throw it down field all the time even when nothing is there.. I know I for one though am still not sold on Grossman...
October 17, 200619 yr Does anyone see the Cardinals becoming the same as the Bengals? Warner = Kitna, Leinart = Palmer, Boldin/Fitzgerald = CJ/TJ, Edgerrin = Rudi, young defense, tough coach....?
October 18, 200619 yr Wow....I wish I would have saw the tirade, that many alluded to from Green. Dennis Green Meltdow - edited version
October 18, 200619 yr Green threw a fit... It was funny... :lol:Coach Klump's outburst was funny but it wasn't to the level of Jim Mora. :lol:
October 18, 200619 yr So who is then? Indy who SQUEAKED past the Titans? Carolina is the best team in football. Look past the undefeated Bears and Colts.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.