Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 24 Cardinals 23

Featured Replies

Dang Rackers missing a 40yd field goal to win it! Sad day in Arizona!

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I exploded in laughter when Rackers missed that FG...I know the feeling too well.

 

 

With that said, impressive win by the Bears and their D. Not so much by the O.

 

Matt Leinart just changed a lot of people's opinions about his future in the NFL...not me though, I thought he'd be a good QB for a while.

I knew someone was going to get away with stomping on the bird... :D

I knew someone was going to get away with stomping on the bird... :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Earlier this year, when San Diego beat up Oakland, I thought the Raiders offensive line was the worst I had ever seen. I take it back, the Cardinals is the worst. Couldn't block a sole. No running game, pocket collapsing every play, Leinart getting spanked every time he releases the ball, only one wide receiver (seemingly) who can play, and Matt Leinart nearly beat the Bears. He is the MAN.

 

Brian Urlacher was possessed. Single-handedly won that game.

Brian Urlacher was possessed. Single-handedly won that game.

No doubt the line of the week in the postgame. "They didn't block me, so it was easy"... :lol:

Was there really any doubt the Bears would come back? Really?

Was there really any doubt the Bears would come back? Really?

Didn't see it going like that...

Speechless, absolutely speechless. What had happened?

6 TOs and only 13 points is the key to this one...

I never had a doubt in my mind that the Bears would win. The whole game.. Just kind of waiting for them to take control...

 

That said, even though I knew they would win.. They should've lost.

I'm real happy for Leinart, his future is very bright (as its always been)

36 rushes for 55 yds for Edge. Yikes...

36 rushes for 55 yds for Edge. Yikes...

WOW. All you people that said you thought the Bears would win are crazy. No way did you think there Offense would come back to life and score 2 TD's. Lucky for them they didn't even have to run a play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.