Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears 24 Cardinals 23

Featured Replies

Carolina is the best team in football.

Carolina or San Diego. Tight call IMO...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carolina or San Diego. Tight call IMO...

 

I would give it to Carolina right now...

I would give it to Carolina right now...

I could make a strong case for either. Bored??? :lol:

Last night, I said the Bears were the best... And that was my "i'm half asleep" self talking... I'd just woke up from a nap.... After a long day... SO...

 

I believe that San Diego is the best team, and I've been saying for a few weeks that I believe they'll represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and probably win.

Last night, I said the Bears were the best... And that was my "i'm half asleep" self talking... I'd just woke up from a nap.... After a long day... SO...

 

I believe that San Diego is the best team, and I've been saying for a few weeks that I believe they'll represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and probably win.

I needed to see Rivers in action. Now that I have a few times, I'm with you...

Guess I'm alone then...:D

 

I like my chances.

Guess I'm alone then...:D

 

I like my chances.

I would give it to Carolina right now...
:p :jump:
:p :jump:

 

I knew I wasn't the only one with all the knowledge on BGP...:p

I needed to see Rivers in action. Now that I have a few times, I'm with you...

 

I'm going to need to see a lot more before I'm ready to say they're the best. So far he's been impressive but he is young and a new starter. He, like Grossman, could simply be on a tear.

Last night, I said the Bears were the best... And that was my "i'm half asleep" self talking... I'd just woke up from a nap.... After a long day... SO...

 

I believe that San Diego is the best team, and I've been saying for a few weeks that I believe they'll represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, and probably win.

 

The AFC is stacked...whoever gets out of there will earn it. There are going to be some good teams that don't even make the playoffs.

 

If I had to pick a Super Bowl matchup at this point...I'm not sure I could...:lol:

 

I really like the Seahawks chances of making it back. I think they will. I think they will be a much better team by season's end when they get their 3-WR offense in sync and get the MVP back. I think they have a great shot to win the big game.

 

The AFC...who knows...I really like Denver's chances with the way that defense is playing. I have to believe that their offense will pick it up at least a little, which might be all they need. Really though...New England, Indy, Jacksonville, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Denver and San Diego...I wouldn't be shocked to see any of them get on a roll and make it to the big game, and two of them won't even make the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.