Alabama 26 Georgia 23 (OT) - National Championship

16thBBall Fan

I know of your Love for UK...but even you have to admit their are some HS Football Fan bases that are worse than OSU or UK fans on here!

No there aren’t. :lol2:

Highlands and Mayfield fans can be pretty obnoxious, but they don’t touch OSU/UK.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is as an OSU football fan and a UK MBB fan, I’m not sure you’re in any kind of position to tell someone about how they act as a fan. :lol2: You are a part of literally the worst two groups in this region.

I'm not picking on you Deuce, but goof balls in EVERY fan base. And as we all know the squeakiest wheel gets the attention. I don't condemn an entire fan group because of a section of zealots. However where would social sports sites be without the fodder stirred up by opposing observers going overboard.

Edited by OlDog75

Eason is expected to transfer to Washington. Jake Browning will be a Senior next season. Although Washington will have lots of competition at QB Eason would have a good chance to start his last two years at Washington after sitting out next year and learning the system. Could be a good pickup for the Huskies.

Other than the final TD completion to win the game the other three biggest plays in the game that enabled Alabama in their victory, in my opinion, were the scrambling first down run from the freshman QB that kept Bama moving forward on one of their scoring drives, the turnover by Georgia after they had made an interception when the pass hit a player’s helmet and ricocheted to a Bama player which later got them 3 points, and the 4th down pass for a TD from the freshman that was caught by a Bama receiver that he wasn’t even throwing to. I’m not even sure the QB saw the guy until he caught the pass.

Does Hurts get credit for starting and winning the game since he started and played until half?

Yes.

Probably a better way of looking at it though is that Hurts gave up 6 ERs through 4 innings but took home the "no decision." :D

Other than the final TD completion to win the game the other three biggest plays in the game that enabled Alabama in their victory, in my opinion, were the scrambling first down run from the freshman QB that kept Bama moving forward on one of their scoring drives, the turnover by Georgia after they had made an interception when the pass hit a player’s helmet and ricocheted to a Bama player which later got them 3 points, and the 4th down pass for a TD from the freshman that was caught by a Bama receiver that he wasn’t even throwing to. I’m not even sure the QB saw the guy until he caught the pass.

He did everything Hurts could do running the ball and could actually hit a pass downfield. Why was he not playing earlier? If only Saban has listened to me they wouldn’t have lost to Auburn.