Mason County vs. Lawrence County Predictions

LC is a much better football team than their record indicates. They are a storied program and play with a great deal of pride and effort. IF Mason looks past them, they could easily find themselves looking at the short end of the score.

Its unlikely Coach Buchanan will let that happen though. I look for MC to put together 4 solid quarters in this game and get themselves ready for the playoffs. This just isnt LC's year.

Pulling for LCHS ... Would like to see some wins for kids like Kyle Carter ... very good career for Dawgs and likely his best football is still ahead ...

So let's rally at Jackson Bros , march past the pool , pay our respect at the courthouse ( home of my favorite Judge) and Beat Mason ...

After the game we'll get a burger and shake at Dee's ... Go Dawgs ..

Lets go DAWGS the post season is still in reach .:jump: A win this week and a win next week then we are in . If this happens it will sure help get the program jump started for next year . Every body is talking about mason puting together a complete game well I for one would love for LC to play a game with no turn overs and no mistakes and then see what would happen . Every time this season we would get something going in every game we would make a big mistake or turn the ball over and just shoot are selfs in the foot. So I would love for both these teams to have thier best ball game of the year and I think LC will be able to play with them I think LC could have played with any one this year if it wasn't for their own mistakes all but maybe JC. Good luck Friday night dawgs go out and get you one.:thumb:

Who do you think will win??? Mason just got by last week versus Greenup so what do you think?

The thing about just getting by Greenup is that Mason has found a way to win, bad game or good game which is a sign of a good team that just knows how to win.

MASON-28

LC-12