College Players out of the 16th?????

Like I was saying not many have played out their 4 years.

6 that I can think of that haven't been mentioned.

Zach Gillum - EKU

Jassey - Bradley

Dawson - Middle Tennessee

Walker - recently committed to Kansas St. and will most likely play there this year.

Hunter - Boyd Co. now at Union.

Cam Thourman (sp?) - WVU

Question was not how long anyone played , it was who played college b-ball in the 16th. Kidd got a scholarship to Transy and didnt last but a short while

Nothing against Kidd, but I don't actually call it playing in college if you never dress for one game.

If I remember correctly, Kidd had something like a 4.0 and a 30 on his ACT. I think he ended up with an academic scholly to Transy and was walking on to thier basketball team until got 2 DUI's and robbed a convient store, fled to Myrtle Beach, stole a car and gun off of someone and was eventually caught. He ended up going to college after that for while but quit. I think it was Morehead State. Never played college basketball.

If memory serves (and it may not) the Ashland Team of 1977 had most of their team going to Division 1 programs. Jim Harkins to Miami of Ohio, Jeff Kovach to Tulsa, Dale Dummitt to Morehead, Mark Swift to Liberty (or was he 1976), Bill Henderson (College of Charleston). Am I leaving anyone out?