SEC is too good for it's own good

ladiesbballcoach

I dont think the SEC has great great defenses, I think it has subpar offenses.

The conference is devoid of talented QB's or at least they are defnitely not prostyle QB's

Leak is running a spread option attack and cant run so they through Tebow in there. Tebow is going to be a monster and a Heisman candidate ina the next few years.

Look around the conference...name a QB that scares you.

The good ones are young.

The Big 10 has Smith, Henne(who I really really like), Stanton, Tate, and so on.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the SEC has great great defenses, I think it has subpar offenses.

The conference is devoid of talented QB's or at least they are defnitely not prostyle QB's

Leak is running a spread option attack and cant run so they through Tebow in there. Tebow is going to be a monster and a Heisman candidate ina the next few years.

Look around the conference...name a QB that scares you.

The good ones are young.

The Big 10 has Smith, Henne(who I really really like), Stanton, Tate, and so on.

I've always caught flack for it, but I really really like Chris Leak....I don't think he's a good QB for the system that is run at UF, but i think he has all the tools to succeed at the next level.

I agree with you on Henne and Tate, however I don't see $mith or Stanton having much of a career at the next level. $mith may be a star in the league, but I really doubt it's behind center.

I agree with you on Henne and Tate, however I don't see $mith or Stanton having much of a career at the next level. $mith may be a star in the league, but I really doubt it's behind center.

What SEC QB do you see in the NFL at this point???

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Better athletes in the SEC overall...

Many offenses are geared to the run first mentality. Optionish at times. Tough to run wide in the SEC with sideline to sideline speed most teams possess. You think a Spurrier teams ever had an option QB as his starter?

Russell at LSU is an athlete playing QB.

MSU has lost something like 3 QB's this year.

Woodson is improving and has doen so with an ineffective ground attack.

Mustain...young

Schaeffer option QB

Couldnt tell you anything about Vandy's QB

Georgia playing freshman QB's

Bama is just too darn conservative.

Auburn...enigma

I've always caught flack for it, but I really really like Chris Leak....I don't think he's a good QB for the system that is run at UF, but i think he has all the tools to succeed at the next level.

Leak looks about 5'9 to me. I think he will not make it at the next level. Heck they were booing him during the UK game.

I see a ton of speed and athleticism in the SEC, but also see a lack of discipline in "doing your job". I see a lack of speed and athleticism in the Big 11, but also see more players that understand "how to play the game"...

So what happens when a coach that does his job, teaches these SEC players how to play football? :confused:

QB- Peyton Manning

RB- Shaun Alexander

FB- Richardson

WR -Hines Ward

WR -Darrell Jackson

TE -Ben Watson

LT -Willie Anderson

LG -Alan Faneca

C -Kevin Mawae

RG- Shawn Andrews

RT- Chris Samuels

Not a bad offense from the SEC.

What does that have to do with right now? And do you really want to see a Big 11 list???