Thomas More 59 Waynesburg 7

UK#1fanisback

About to be TMC all time passer.

I look at his play in some of their big games and he hasn't quite performed. Especially with the hype we have heard over the last 7 years. Not saying he has been bad, he has been good. Just not as good as I thought he would do at a D3 school.

He still hasn't done as well in his career there like I thought he would.

An interesting take and i would disagree. The body of work for the most the part is last season and this season with games remaining. And he has set the single game passing record and most passing TDs in a game record for TMC.

More importantly regardless of the record books and what people think could have been whether he went D1 or D2....TMC was the fit! And he's a SOLID young man. This young man gets it and values family, community, and his roots. He chose to stay close to home!

If you're lucky futurecoach, to have a son gifted with the ability to play QB, maybe someone like Brennan Kuntz will be his coach...pun intended!

An interesting take and i would disagree. The body of work for the most the part is last season and this season with games remaining. And he has set the single game passing record and most passing TDs in a game record for TMC.

More importantly regardless of the record books and what people think could have been whether he went D1 or D2....TMC was the fit! And he's a SOLID young man. This young man gets it and values family, community, and his roots. He chose to stay close to home!

If you're lucky futurecoach, to have a son gifted with the ability to play QB, maybe someone like Brennan Kuntz will be his coach...pun intended!

You make it sound like I said he was bad. I even said he has had a good career. He was a stud in high school and as our famous SK poster said he got legit looks from D1 schools. All I said was I thought he probably would excel even more at Thomas More. Doesn't mean I think he was bad. I honestly probably had to high of expectations for him. I thought he could come in and dominate at the D3 level similar to what Moss did for the girls basketball program.

He is going to have records there. But personally I thought the qb before him may have been better. He didn't have the impact on the program that I thought he would have. Which as I said maybe I had to high of expectations for him because I did think very highly of him out of High school. He has had a very good career there though, and definitely didn't mean it to sound like I thought he was bad. I definitely worded it wrong.

You make it sound like I said he was bad. I even said he has had a good career. He was a stud in high school and as our famous SK poster said he got legit looks from D1 schools. All I said was I thought he probably would excel even more at Thomas More. Doesn't mean I think he was bad. I honestly probably had to high of expectations for him. I thought he could come in and dominate at the D3 level similar to what Moss did for the girls basketball program.

He is going to have records there. But personally I thought the qb before him may have been better. He didn't have the impact on the program that I thought he would have. Which as I said maybe I had to high of expectations for him because I did think very highly of him out of High school. He has had a very good career there though, and definitely didn't mean it to sound like I thought he was bad. I definitely worded it wrong.

hence my response...