WOW...IS FORDHAM THE GOP'S BLUE DRESS?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boehnar says he told Hastert last year, Hastert says he didn't.

Reynolds says he told Hastert last year, Hastert says he didn't

Fordham resigned and says he told Hastert 3 years ago, Hastert says he didn't.

One of these Republicans is lying. Which one would you pick?

First and foremost, Foley is a pig and should be condemned and prosecuted, if possible.

However, it sounds like evidence is starting to turn up that indicates this was a prank gone bad that turned into a setup. I think the Democrats should have waited a couple more weeks before releasing this dirt. It may come back and destroy any chances they had of taking Congress.

First and foremost, Foley is a pig and should be condemned and prosecuted, if possible.

However, it sounds like evidence is starting to turn up that indicates this was a prank gone bad that turned into a setup. I think the Democrats should have waited a couple more weeks before releasing this dirt. It may come back and destroy any chances they had of taking Congress.

So if this was a prank (and I doubt it was just because Rush mentioned it)

and it cost 2 long term republican polititions their jobs, I sure hate to see what damage the terriorist could do to this administration.

So if this was a prank (and I doubt it was just because Rush mentioned it)

and it cost 2 long term republican polititions their jobs, I sure hate to see what damage the terriorist could do to this administration.

It has cost one Republican politician, deservedly so, his job. But I believe that more information will come out about what the Democrats knew and when that may cost them far more votes.

From a very large gut ...

Frances

Dang...you scan through a 37 post thread and choose to pounce on me?

And here I was wondering where you'd been the past few days, and actually starting to miss you... :creepy:

I've always had lot of guts... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the Dems offer up a full investigation of the page room of all members. Will they? Not a chance, because right now they are a little concerned that they may be going to full bore on this one.

This will be interesting to watch as the election nears...the Clinton War Machine is in full effect, but they are drowning out the NIE, and Woodward's book.

Last week Clinton jumped the shark with Chris Wallace.

Hypocrisy is full bore right now...when has the Democrats ever held their own actions accountable? Rarely.

Even Mr. Hastert protected the fellow down there in Louisiana when his corruption stuff hit the fan.

This will be interesting to watch.

I hope they open all the books in the page room.

Dang...you scan through a 37 post thread and choose to pounce on me?

And here I was wondering where you'd been the past few days, and actually starting to miss you... :creepy:

If a post doesn't start out with a large, red "FASTBREAK" in the lefthand column, I don't even bother to read them.

Then again, if it does have the large, red "FASTBREAK" in the lefthand column, I always clutch the latest copy of the John Birch Society newsletter close to my heart while reading it ...

Frances

I hope the Dems offer up a full investigation of the page room of all members. Will they? Not a chance, because right now they are a little concerned that they may be going to full bore on this one.

This will be interesting to watch as the election nears...the Clinton War Machine is in full effect, but they are drowning out the NIE, and Woodward's book.

Last week Clinton jumped the shark with Chris Wallace.

That's been my thinking too. The Dems have really overplayed the Foley card and put the rest of their October Surprises out of commission. I figure they probably had a few more up their sleeves, but will they get the chance to play them with all the Foley ruckus?

That's been my thinking too. The Dems have really overplayed the Foley card and put the rest of their October Surprises out of commission. I figure they probably had a few more up their sleeves, but will they get the chance to play them with all the Foley ruckus?

I would assume that when the American people realize that the war in Afganistan is no longer under the control of the United States, but NATO, just as Kerry suggested in the 04 Campaign they would have to wonder why Bush made that move....and it may be considered an October Suprise.

I would suspect that when the American people realize that "we will stand down when the Iraqi's stand up" just isn't going to happen, especially when an entire brigade of Iraqi Police that were supposed to stand up were involved in attacking Iraqi citizens, and have been STOOD DOWN. This too could be an October Suprise.

A 16% approval rating for the Republican Congress sure suprises me.

A 53% to 39% advantage to support a Democratic congress over a Republican congress sure suprises me.

A 39 % approval rate for the president with weeks before a primary sure suprises me.

The split by the Republican leadership on the Hastert coverup, and the burning question of should he stay or should he go sure suprises me.

And we are only 6 days into October. I would be counting on more suprises.

I would assume that when the American people realize that the war in Afganistan is no longer under the control of the United States, but NATO, just as Kerry suggested in the 04 Campaign they would have to wonder why Bush made that move....and it may be considered an October Suprise.

I would suspect that when the American people realize that "we will stand down when the Iraqi's stand up" just isn't going to happen, especially when an entire brigade of Iraqi Police that were supposed to stand up were involved in attacking Iraqi citizens, and have been STOOD DOWN. This too could be an October Suprise.

A 16% approval rating for the Republican Congress sure suprises me.

A 53% to 39% advantage to support a Democratic congress over a Republican congress sure suprises me.

A 39 % approval rate for the president with weeks before a primary sure suprises me.

The split by the Republican leadership on the Hastert coverup, and the burning question of should he stay or should he go sure suprises me.

And we are only 6 days into October. I would be counting on more suprises.

And the exact reason why I and many, many others are fed up with the politicians and their shills. It is not about doing what is right for the country, but rather positioning to best serve their purpose of getting reelected and keeping their position of power.

BOTH SIDES abuse the gift that is given them in running this country. And for those that chose a side and stay on that side blindly, you are part of the problem.

And I quoted DD because of the last line and not aiming the post directly at him.