WOW...IS FORDHAM THE GOP'S BLUE DRESS?

Sorry, if I offended you DD, I didn't mean to, but I get sick and tired of the politics that is played instead of leading by doing what is best for the country. If a leader has something that needs to be brought to the attention of the country, they shouldn't sit on it until weeks before the election and blow it out.

Hoping that it is either 1)strong and upstanding information that will get the other side in trouble; or 2)not provable and will not be found to be lacking until AFTER the election and it has served it's purpose.

I do think that those who stand exclusively on one side and consistently sings that sides praises are part of the problem. My family for a long, long time, voted strictly Democrat and it did not matter on the candidate or the issue. And I believe that is still a problem and a huge problem.

The D's or the R's spout their poisoned laced Kool-Aid and those drink it down willingly.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, the Dems are circulating a list of potential Republicans that are gay and so forth. That may be the next surprise...

Two questions, why has the page connected with Foley hired a lawyer?

Secondly, why is Pelosi only wanting to subpeona Reublicans?

Does this page deal smell like the House Bank and House Post Office deals?

Sorry, if I offended you DD, I didn't mean to, but I get sick and tired of the politics that is played instead of leading by doing what is best for the country. If a leader has something that needs to be brought to the attention of the country, they shouldn't sit on it until weeks before the election and blow it out.

Hoping that it is either 1)strong and upstanding information that will get the other side in trouble; or 2)not provable and will not be found to be lacking until AFTER the election and it has served it's purpose.

I do think that those who stand exclusively on one side and consistently sings that sides praises are part of the problem. My family for a long, long time, voted strictly Democrat and it did not matter on the candidate or the issue. And I believe that is still a problem and a huge problem.

The D's or the R's spout their poisoned laced Kool-Aid and those drink it down willingly.

No Problem

Supposedly, the Dems are circulating a list of potential Republicans that are gay and so forth. That may be the next surprise...

Two questions, why has the page connected with Foley hired a lawyer?

Secondly, why is Pelosi only wanting to subpeona Reublicans?

I think he hired a lawyer for a civil suit against the preditor.

Probably because when the accusations came about a year ago it was brought to the attention of two of the three Page Program directors. The third member, a democrat was not given the info thus creating the appearance of a coverup. I doubt that dems would be involved in a republican coverup so why subpeona them.

I think he hired a lawyer for a civil suit against the preditor.

Probably because when the accusations came about a year ago it was brought to the attention of two of the three Page Program directors. The third member, a democrat was not given the info thus creating the appearance of a coverup. I doubt that dems would be involved in a republican coverup so why subpeona them.

To see if they had the information, Dems that is.

This info is supposedly 3 years old...someone knew because it was leaked, on the Dems side.

why has the page connected with Foley hired a lawyer?

It could be that a national radio talk show host has been actively speculating that the page "set up" Foley at the request of the Democrats. There has not been a single shred of evidence to support or suggest it, but that hasn't stopped his speculation. That kind of speculation might cause me to get a lawyer before the vast right wing attack machine got too revved up. As far as comparisons to the bank and post office deals, I'll have to wait and see. If the House leadership knew and failed to act, then yeah it is a gross neglect of duty and abuse of power. So far, I haven't seen enough to make me want anything more than a complete investigation.

To see if they had the information, Dems that is.

This info is supposedly 3 years old...someone knew because it was leaked, on the Dems side.

Actually not. It was given to Brian Ross by a Republican oprative. Dems were kept out of the loop, thus the appearance of a coverup.

Actually not. It was given to Brian Ross by a Republican oprative. Dems were kept out of the loop, thus the appearance of a coverup.

I think the orignator of this stuff may have come from a GOP aide, but the trigger came from a stopsexpredator blog that began operation in late July. That is when these emails began to get shopped, and Ross hit on them. The originator of the blog is unknown.

ABC has issues right now for releasing the person's identity who was under the age of 18. They are claiming they removed the name but only 5 days after the fact.

It could be that a national radio talk show host has been actively speculating that the page "set up" Foley at the request of the Democrats. There has not been a single shred of evidence to support or suggest it, but that hasn't stopped his speculation. That kind of speculation might cause me to get a lawyer before the vast right wing attack machine got too revved up. As far as comparisons to the bank and post office deals, I'll have to wait and see. If the House leadership knew and failed to act, then yeah it is a gross neglect of duty and abuse of power. So far, I haven't seen enough to make me want anything more than a complete investigation.

There is some evidence that a page "setup" Foley but not at the request of Democrats. Right now it's unnamed sources.

http://www.drudgereport.com/page.htm