Florida 28 Kentucky 27

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying it wasn't a hold but how many times can you call a hold and how many have you ever seen with game on the line in the last 10 seconds of a game. Also on a 3rd an 1 for Florida before they scored the tightend jumped big time and no call. But the reason the Cats lost was the two uncovered TD's and when you do stupid stuff like that you put yourself in position where stuff like that happen.

I can understand that. My son and I (Big Bama fans) were pulling for Kentucky tonight. Just a let down at the end. He usually doesn't get this upset unless Bama loses.

You know this one was almost as bad as the Wisconsin loss in the Final 4.

Um, nooooooooooo. I mean, this would be nice, but that was hopefully not only going to be a title but immortality. When UK stopped the Tennessee streak it was nice, but not immortality. This would have been the same.

Yeah no question it was. Those 10 yards would have been nice on the end of that FG.

More like 20. The 10 from the penalty plus the yards gained on the play. Outside of fumbling, a penalty is the one thing you can't have happen there. You're already in fieldgoal range. Just hold on to the ball and don't lose yards.