Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pleasure Ridge Park 35 Bowling Green 21

Featured Replies

Is this an upset? Congrats to P.R.P.

Wow....that will catch a lot of attention.

 

Congrats to Pleasure Ridge Park.

 

What MTGL said!

 

WoW PrP - Way to get it done.

 

Congrats Coach Williams!

At the risk of sounding self-serving, this is not a super upset to me. PRP had an underrated team last year and they have an excellent QB.

I really want to believe that this result says more about PRP than BG. It would be nice to have some new blood in 6A.

PRP has been building toward this, but I still didn't see this coming. Congrats to our fellow South End school. Between PRP, Butler, and DeSales, the South End is alive and well!

Very impressive win by PRP. I think this says more how good PRP is than BG being weaker. I fully expect the Purples to regroup and be ready for my Tigers next Friday. I look for a high scoring game between the two.

Congratulations to PRP! They were the better team tonight and I hope they have a great season!

 

For BG, no time to cry; a rested St X team comes to BG next week. Thought PRP wanted this game more and they were better in the trenches.

I'm glad PRP stopped the BG win streak. It saves me from cheering for X next week.

Surprised that there hasn't been more chatter on this. Figured this was an upset

I consider this an upset.

Long night. Just returned from game. The kenk in the armor was exposed tonight for the Purples.

 

Our O Line and D line (very green on both sides) got it handed to them tonight.

 

BG QBs numbers, although bad tonight, was mainly due to pocket around him collapsing.

 

PRP was just better tonight.

 

It will be interesting to see how we respond. St X folks are probably a bit relieved tonight seeing how our lines struggled. BG will certainly need to play their "A" game with minimal mistakes.

 

With all that said, we knew going in that weeks 2 and 3 were going to be tough for these youngsters.

 

Coaches will rally them. 5A will be competitive this year. Teams are licking their chops now that the Purples weakness was exposed. I still fully believe that we will get better as year goes on.

 

Still proud of these guys. They didn't give up. They still have a championship ring or 2 in their near future. IMO

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.