Science Friction's "What/Who the Hell Is It " History Game

Science Friction

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the red rocking chair was wearing them.

On the evening of April 14, 1865, Abraham Lincoln, his wife Mary, and their guests Major Henry Rathbone and his fiancée Clara Harris attended the production of "Our American Cousin" at Ford's Theatre. That evening, Lincoln was shot by the assassin John Wilkes Booth and would die the following morning. Among the personal items that Lincoln was carrying with him that evening was this pair of white kid-leather gloves that he kept in his front left coat pocket. After Mr. Lincoln was shot in the back of the head, some of the blood ran down his sleeve and pooled in the pocket where the gloves sat. The gloves are permanently stained with President Lincoln's blood.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61736[/ATTACH]

i329743.jpg

Anyone know the significance of this fine automobile?

I know this one because my grandfather had the LTD, the Ford version. May be the only way I remember it. I still wish something would have misfired before he could get in this vehicle.

I know this one because my grandfather had the LTD, the Ford version. May be the only way I remember it. I still wish something would have misfired before he could get in this vehicle.

My pawpaw had the Ford LTD vesrsion of this car as well. My granny called it "Old Blue."