Obama's hidden Iran deal giveaway

How about adding President or even former President to show a little respect. :up:

I've called Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama and Trump, Trump and have and always will capitalize their names out of respect. My lack of putting President or former President isn't a sign of disrespect and shouldn't be seen as such. If someone thinks I am being disrespectful by not putting President or former President in front of their names when I use them then that is on them and is their issue. Not mine.

I've called Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama and Trump, Trump and have and always will capitalize their names out of respect. My lack of putting President or former President isn't a sign of disrespect and shouldn't be seen as such. If someone thinks I am being disrespectful by not putting President or former President in front of their names when I use them then that is on them and is their issue. Not mine.

I'm not calling you out for anything. I was just making a suggestion on the title. Maybe I came to the party late because I have no idea what was there before it was just Obama. Personally, I don't give a rip what you call any of them.

I'm not calling you out for anything. I was just making a suggestion on the title. Maybe I came to the party late because I have no idea what was there before it was just Obama. Personally, I don't give a rip what you call any of them.

My apologies then. You quoted me so I responded.

Very troubling information IF this is true. IF this is true I'd love to know the reasoning behind the release of these seemingly dangerous people but I know that we'll never fully know anything or get any real details as to why Obama did this.

From what is also being reported, it was to get the deal through so he could claim success.