Who wears sunglasses frequently?

BigVMan23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun shines here at least part of the day 99% of the year. Failure to wear sunglasses on sunny days, promotes the growth of cataracts. I wear mine (prescription) outside every day because I'm trying to put off cataract surgery as long as I can.

I wear them everyday , sunny or cloudy .... I tend to buy the cheapies because I am pretty tough on them , use them as safety glasses when I am mowing / weedeating ... probly have 10 pair right now ...

I'm a sunglasses junkie. I have a few pair of Oakleys, a couple pair of Revo and a pair of Ray-bans. I have a pair for driving, a pair for when I'm playing sports, and a couple casual pair. Pretty much don't go outside without sunglasses.

Looking at getting a new pair soon...I pretty much get a new pair or two every summer.

When I first got my contacts about 30 years ago, the doctor said that I had slight case of photophobia and should probably get a good pair of sunglasses to avoid squinting so much. Took them at their word, and have been wearing them ever since. In fact, I still have the Serengeti Drivers that I bought back then. Probably buy 2 pairs each year to replace ones that have been scratched, damaged or lost. One pair will be cheapie that I use when mowing the lawn. The other will be for when we kayak, fish or other sporting activities where I don't want to risk losing my Drivers.