• Patch
    • Untrapped
    • Lookin at Lee
    • Sonneteer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a lot of fun to own (in whole or part) a Derby entrant. I would perceive there to be lots of access to things that average Joe doesn't get.

Anyone interested in horse racing collectables? I'm not selling anything, but just got off the phone with a huge collector. I sent the museum an e-mail and he called me on the phone. You tube, horse racing collectables, Ken Grayson. He has about a five minute segment where he is talking and showing his most prized collection. His favorite is the saddle used on Man O' War.

Ken said he couldn't understand why the museums weren't jumping on these items, come to find out, the museums couldn't afford to buy them. He has hundreds of items "loaned out" to several museums throughout KY.

Mr. Grayson was professional and polite as a person can be. He told me what my items were worth and the best way to make money on them. He ended the call by giving me his personal phone number and saying," if you have anymore questions feel free to call me anytime."

Anyone interested in horse racing collectables? I'm not selling anything, but just got off the phone with a huge collector. I sent the museum an e-mail and he called me on the phone. You tube, horse racing collectables, Ken Grayson. He has about a five minute segment where he is talking and showing his most prized collection. His favorite is the saddle used on Man O' War.

Ken said he couldn't understand why the museums weren't jumping on these items, come to find out, the museums couldn't afford to buy them. He has hundreds of items "loaned out" to several museums throughout KY.

Mr. Grayson was professional and polite as a person can be. He told me what my items were worth and the best way to make money on them. He ended the call by giving me his personal phone number and saying," if you have anymore questions feel free to call me anytime."

Ha...Churchill can afford it. The Breeder's Cup called them on not up-keeping their facility and said they had to improve vastly if they wanted to continue hosting Breeder's Cup races. Churchill snapped their fingers and agreed to drop almost $500 Million over the next 5 years.

Then while they were in the money-spending mood, they decided to completely renovate the Trackside facility off Poplar Level Road in Louisville...top to bottom.

If they're saying they can afford memorabilia, they're absolutely blowing smoke.

Ha...Churchill can afford it. The Breeder's Cup called them on not up-keeping their facility and said they had to improve vastly if they wanted to continue hosting Breeder's Cup races. Churchill snapped their fingers and agreed to drop almost $500 Million over the next 5 years.

Then while they were in the money-spending mood, they decided to completely renovate the Trackside facility off Poplar Level Road in Louisville...top to bottom.

If they're saying they can afford memorabilia, they're absolutely blowing smoke.

I don't know that part of it. Think he was talking about the museums, not the tracks.:idunno:

I was just impressed on his collection and the way he treated me, a complete stranger. I hope others on BGP would enjoy the history of the sport, and watch his video on you tube.

I don't know that part of it. Think he was talking about the museums, not the tracks.:idunno:

I was just impressed on his collection and the way he treated me, a complete stranger. I hope others on BGP would enjoy the history of the sport, and watch his video on you tube.

This is him, I assume?