Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

  • Author
Played great, Fox was on fire tonight with a little help from Monk.

 

Hey Sumo did you almost give Monk a compliment. lol

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great game! Another example of how much better this team has got. They have to keep it up for 3 more games. On to the elite 8!

 

Survive and advance!

 

Go cats!

 

Not sure I'm ready to concede yet, but I don't think we've played better all year than we did tonight. Great job by the cats, everyone contributed, crept maybe bam.

Defense was stellar tonight

Question now is will Alford on his way to Bloomington tomorrow?

 

Within the week and imo that was a done deal before this game.

AHEM.... @LRCW

 

What you got for me buddy? I'm always winning to sacrifice my pride for my team.

Not sure I'm ready to concede yet, but I don't think we've played better all year than we did tonight. Great job by the cats, everyone contributed, crept maybe bam.

 

Not sure what else you need to see. The last two games they showed they can win a slow down defensive game against Wichita St. And then today in this game by playing fast but at the same time controlling the game with defense. They couldn't do these things earlier in the year. So agree to disagree still.

 

With that said it doesnt get any easier. They will have to possibly play an even better game against North Carolina. However this was fun.

 

Let's go Cats!

The other thing that we always hear complaints about is how bad a free throw shooting team UK is early in the season but by the end of the year they are usually solid.

Saw a tweet about this, and I think I'm starting to agree. This Kentucky team really has no weakness.

Not sure what else you need to see. The last two games they showed they can win a slow down defensive game against Wichita St. And then today in this game by playing fast but at the same time controlling the game with defense. They couldn't do these things earlier in the year. So agree to disagree still.

 

With that said it doesnt get any easier. They will have to possibly play an even better game against North Carolina. However this was fun.

 

Let's go Cats!

 

I'm close, I'm about on a 9 count! What the heck, your right, I'm wrong, GO CATS!!

What you got for me buddy? I'm always winning to sacrifice my pride for my team.

 

I don't have anything for you. I knew you were good for it, so you don't need to change the avatar for me. Enjoy the win my man.

Ball definitely got a reality call tonight. Shutting Leaf down was huge later in to the game. Congratulations to UK and fans. Fox very well may be the best player in college right now.

  • Author

Florida is trying to give their game away! Florida let them shoot a 3 to tie with 2.5 to play unbelievable. Wisconsin has outscored Florida 8-0 in the last 1:10.

It just occurred to me, but we just beat UCLA by double digits while only getting 2 points from Bam. That's crazy.

Bam was starstruck, Fox was a star, needed and got a Monk spurt, Briscoe was steady, Willis 5 pt 4 boards in 2nd half (leaf 4 pts and 3 reb in 2nd half) played well, Humphries with a couple solid minutes, HAWK thank you for staying with the BIG BLUE. Cats win Ill take it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.