March 25, 20179 yr I would love to hear Magic Johnson's thoughts on both players Any NBA decision maker that watched these two go head to head and would be comfortable drafting Ball ahead of Fox is a braver soul than I. Lonzo seemed to be in a weird state of mind, Magic had to question Ball's heart last night.
March 25, 20179 yr Any NBA decision maker that watched these two go head to head and would be comfortable drafting Ball ahead of Fox is a braver soul than I. Lonzo seemed to be in a weird state of mind, Magic had to question Ball's heart last night. Ball is bigger and stronger than Fox, plus his court awareness is really good. That being said, I'm glad Fox was the one playing for UK last night.
March 25, 20179 yr What's this summer's draft projections looking like? Any chance Fox is picked before Ball? The reason I asked is they've already named Ball the Freshman Player of the Year (although I know that has nothing to do with future NBA Draft status). However, Fox has had a pretty good freshman season too, and all while fighting though illness, bad ankles and a bruised leg at different times during the course of the schedule. Awards are like Oscar wins, it's all in opinions and publicity, but Fox might be the best Freshman this year. He's sure outplayed Ball in both of their head to head games this year. I think there is still a good chance neither of the two are the first PG drafted. Let's not forget about Kansas PG
March 25, 20179 yr Ripping him for it is as silly as he is. Kind of like my Facebook page when people jump into the pot. :lol2: :lol2: They didn't care about that pressure. They never did. If they win. Cool. If they lose. Cool. They got what they wanted. More attention and now more money. Meanwhile UK fans are cracking LaVar Ball jokes and memes while he once again laughs all of the way to the bank. Who is really winning here? Well the UK fans get the satisfaction of making a smug, blowhard disappear from the national media while moving on to the Elite Eight. The Balls get to start negotiating that billion dollar shoe deal a week early. Sounds like both sides got what they really wanted, they should both be happy. The joke is certainly not on UK fans...they got exactly what they wanted.
March 25, 20179 yr Well the UK fans get the satisfaction of making a smug, blowhard disappear from the national media while moving on to the Elite Eight. The Balls get to start negotiating that billion dollar shoe deal a week early. Sounds like both sides got what they really wanted, they should both be happy. The joke is certainly not on UK fans...they got exactly what they wanted. They sure did and they are always quick to let us know too. :lol2: :lol2:
March 25, 20179 yr They sure did and they are always quick to let us know too. :lol2: :lol2: To those who much is given, much is required.
March 25, 20179 yr I think there is still a good chance neither of the two are the first PG drafted. Let's not forget about Kansas PG Frank Mason isn't ahead of Fox or Ball as far as an NBA future goes. Only one I've seen is Markelle Fultz who is also really damn good.
March 25, 20179 yr Who cares about LaVar ball. Our Cats kicked butt last night with Bam only scoring two. UNC looked in control the whole time but not unbeatable. Cats played a complete game and Fox showed he should be the talk of the town
March 25, 20179 yr I think there is still a good chance neither of the two are the first PG drafted. Let's not forget about Kansas PG No way Mason is drafted ahead of them. Ball and Fox upside is much more. Ball is one of the best passers I've seen in a while.
March 25, 20179 yr They sure did and they are always quick to let us know too. :lol2: :lol2: When is Duke's next game? Was checking the CBS sports app on my phone earlier for upcoming games and couldn't find any listed for them. :thumb:
March 25, 20179 yr No way Mason is drafted ahead of them. Ball and Fox upside is much more. Ball is one of the best passers I've seen in a while. Ball has great court vision and looks to pass the ball first, a true point guard. I've heard him compared to Jason Kidd. Please! Kidd was a tremendous defender. Ball has no concept of playing defense. He was beaten off the dribble way to easily against UK. Fox had trouble all season keeping guys in front of him. He seemed to have no issue with Ball.
March 25, 20179 yr They sure did and they are always quick to let us know too. :lol2: :lol2: So was Lavar.
March 25, 20179 yr When is Duke's next game? Was checking the CBS sports app on my phone earlier for upcoming games and couldn't find any listed for them. :thumb: Yeah, I haven't had the question asked to me 50 times this week. :lol2:
March 25, 20179 yr Yeah, I haven't had the question asked to me 50 times this week. :lol2: I was expecting an answer of the third week of October versus themselves. :jump:
March 25, 20179 yr I was expecting an answer of the third week of October versus themselves. :jump: I should have said you need to update your app.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.