Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

Seniors stepped up big. Willis with 8 rebounds. 3 triples from Dom.

 

Humphries also provided solid minutes without hurting the Cats.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I've avoided every (or dang near it) mid season, mouth vomit- UK basketball thread.

I would've said Josh Jackson before tonight, now I'm not so sure.
I really don't think Fox was healthy most of the year. He just has an extra gear that he can go to that no one else has.

Everyone keeps comparing Ball to Jason Kidd and honestly when I watch his game I think Rajon Rondo.

Everyone keeps comparing Ball to Jason Kidd and honestly when I watch his game I think Rajon Rondo.

He's 10x the shooter Rondo is.

UK with only 6 turnovers may have been the biggest team stat of the game, and I believe Bam had 4 or 5 of the 6, so obviously the guards took very good care of the ball.

I'm just going to gently lay the Mic right here.

 

Yeah, y'all are welcome. :lol2:

 

MTGL & Deuce are blind squirrels.jpg

Great game! Another example of how much better this team has got. They have to keep it up for 3 more games. On to the elite 8!

 

Survive and advance!

 

Go cats!

He's 10x the shooter Rondo is.

 

I'll take your word for it. I didn't see it tonight and he has one funky looking shot. But Rondo was such a bad shooter I don't doubt what you're saying at all.

Seriously...can somebody explain to me why anybody wastes the least amount of time on wondering why Cal's teams may stumble (any or a lot) before March?

 

Whoooooo. Cares.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.