Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Question now is will Alford on his way to Bloomington tomorrow?

Played great, Fox was on fire tonight with a little help from Monk.

Lonzo Ball wasn't even the second best guard on the floor.

 

Fox just gave BBB and LaVar a giant middle finger.

It's always good to see when "the better team wins".

Cats with a clinic in the 2nd half. That was the best 20 minutes they played all year.

  • Author

Final Stats:

 

Kentucky:

FG-31-63-49.2%

3pt-10-23-43.5%

FT-14-17-82.4%

Rebounds-29 (10 offensive)

Turnovers-6

 

UCLA:

FG-29-55-52.7%

3pt-9-23-39.1%

FT-8-13-61.5%

Rebounds-28-(8offensive)

Turnovers-13

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Yeah, y'all are welcome. :lol2:

DeAaron Fox is the best player in college basketball. I don't care what anyone says.

I'm just going to gently lay the Mic right here.

 

Enjoy UK fans, that was fun. Congrats.

You did nail it.

 

Fun game.

DeAaron Fox is the best player in college basketball. I don't care what anyone says.

 

I would've said Josh Jackson before tonight, now I'm not so sure.

I feel for Ball his dad cut checks his son couldn't cash. It's all about the money though and they will be adding a digit in a few months.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.