Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

I agree. The "good old college try" is becoming a thing of the past among many elite players.

 

It's new day and age and it's weird.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does that have to do with it? He said they were going to win and created the attention on his own. Unnecessary pressure on his son and the entire team. He deserves to get ripped for it. He probably doesn't care about winning. He just wanted the attention that came with saying it, which is sad in its own right.

I'm done with that fool. :lol2:

 

Ripping him for it is as silly as he is. Kind of like my Facebook page when people jump into the pot. :lol2: :lol2:

 

They didn't care about that pressure. They never did. If they win. Cool. If they lose. Cool. They got what they wanted. More attention and now more money. Meanwhile UK fans are cracking LaVar Ball jokes and memes while he once again laughs all of the way to the bank. Who is really winning here?

Ripping him for it is as silly as he is. Kind of like my Facebook page when people jump into the pot. :lol2: :lol2:

 

They didn't care about that pressure. They never did. If they win. Cool. If they lose. Cool. They got what they wanted. More attention and now more money. Meanwhile UK fans are cracking LaVar Ball jokes and memes while he once again laughs all of the way to the bank. Who is really winning here?

 

If Lonzo is being taught that it's all about the money, it's not him.

If Lonzo is being taught that it's all about the money, it's not him.

 

I think he is a lot like his father in some respects. How that affects his teammates in the NBA remains to be seen but I feel like the apple isn't falling far from the tree.

I agree. The "good old college try" is becoming a thing of the past among many elite players.

 

I agree that there are kids who seem to lack a competitive fire, but I certainly don't see it with the players that Cal brings in. Part of assessing your recruits. Lonzo lacked any fight against UK, should be concerning to NBA GM's.

Ripping him for it is as silly as he is. Kind of like my Facebook page when people jump into the pot. :lol2: :lol2:

 

They didn't care about that pressure. They never did. If they win. Cool. If they lose. Cool. They got what they wanted. More attention and now more money. Meanwhile UK fans are cracking LaVar Ball jokes and memes while he once again laughs all of the way to the bank. Who is really winning here?

Not Ball IMO. He seems like a piece of :poop:

 

The kid is gonna get paid and it has nothing to do with his father running his mouth. Why would you not rip him for it? He's cashing bad checks right now. I'm honestly baffled how you take up for him.

 

I just saw 4 articles how NBA teams might need to rethink taking Ball over Fox. So I'm not sure how he's getting more money. Did all this nonsense get to Lonzo and he felt it a little bit? Who knows, but he sure didn't play well on the biggest stage of his career.

Because he's really good. One game doesn't take away from his entire season.

He is really good but it was more than just one game. Fox owned him both times they played. If Fox had a blabber mouth dad also who craves attention and ran his mouth like benchwarming punk also then Fox would be on the national media's tongue about being the #1 pick in the draft.

 

I'd take Fox over Ball in a heartbeat.

This wasn't the first time Fox absolutely worked Lonzo either. He's done it both times they've faced off.

This wasn't the first time Fox absolutely worked Lonzo either. He's done it both times they've faced off.

Fair and I'm not says Fox isn't better, but still doesn't mean he shouldn't be player of the year.

Fair and I'm not says Fox isn't better, but still doesn't mean he shouldn't be player of the year.

 

Oh, I agree. Ball has been outstanding all year. I think he'll absolutely thrive at the next level, probably more so than Fox in all honesty.

Oh, I agree. Ball has been outstanding all year. I think he'll absolutely thrive at the next level, probably more so than Fox in all honesty.

 

I would love to hear Magic Johnson's thoughts on both players

Hey Sumo did you almost give Monk a compliment. lol

 

I like Monk and have made a few negative comments on him. My problem, he is to good to take halfs or even games off. UK has to have him.

What's this summer's draft projections looking like? Any chance Fox is picked before Ball?

 

The reason I asked is they've already named Ball the Freshman Player of the Year (although I know that has nothing to do with future NBA Draft status). However, Fox has had a pretty good freshman season too, and all while fighting though illness, bad ankles and a bruised leg at different times during the course of the schedule.

 

Awards are like Oscar wins, it's all in opinions and publicity, but Fox might be the best Freshman this year. He's sure outplayed Ball in both of their head to head games this year.

Not Ball IMO. He seems like a piece of :poop:

 

The kid is gonna get paid and it has nothing to do with his father running his mouth. Why would you not rip him for it? He's cashing bad checks right now. I'm honestly baffled how you take up for him.

 

I just saw 4 articles how NBA teams might need to rethink taking Ball over Fox. So I'm not sure how he's getting more money. Did all this nonsense get to Lonzo and he felt it a little bit? Who knows, but he sure didn't play well on the biggest stage of his career.

 

The Balls don't bother me anywhere near as much as they bother everyone else. I think the outrage is funny. The media created LaVar Ball and he's taken off with it. The media benefits and the Balls will benefit. Even if Fox is taken over Ball is that really going to hurt anything? He's still going to be a top 5-top 10 pick right? He ends up being one of the top 5 rookies in the NBA next season will he get paid? That's what they want. That's their play and they don't seem to be shy about it to me. It's like I said before, the NBA is a billion dollar industry. Get your hustle on.

 

All I care about is whether the Lakers take him or not and I hope the don't. I don't want him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.