Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

I'll take your word for it. I didn't see it tonight and he has one funky looking shot. But Rondo was such a bad shooter I don't doubt what you're saying at all.

He's has probably the ugliest shot in the game right now, but he can stroke it. He had very few good looks tonight so I would just credit that to the Kentucky defense.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defensive growth of this team is really astonishing. Credit to Derek Willis for neutralizing Leaf in the second half.

I don't have anything for you. I knew you were good for it, so you don't need to change the avatar for me. Enjoy the win my man.

 

LRCW's stupid crocs.jpg

Bigs dominated UK early then suddenly nothing else was heard from them.

 

Little Alford was dropping 3's like crazy at one point and UCLA shot almost 53% and still they couldn't cut into the lead. Excellent Game by the Cats!

And people still think Cal can't coach.

Maybe the Ball family can make some time to go see their mom now that they are done till NBA draft.

I don't have anything for you. I knew you were good for it, so you don't need to change the avatar for me. Enjoy the win my man.

 

i feel like I need to change it to keep the mojo alive. Lay it on my brother.

Has anyone checked on Lavar? Hopefully he's okay.

Has anyone checked on Lavar? Hopefully he's okay.

 

Heard he's trying to reach out to the Fox's about adopting De'Aaron?

 

New Logo........F>>BBB?

I said before hand that it would take UK's best effort to date and that's what we got. What else can be said about D. Fox tonight other than ... WOW, 39pt. 4 asst. ! Monk had an excellent game himself, throwing down 21pt.. I thought early that UCLA getting inside at will would beat the Cats combined w / not getting the ball down low to Bam would beat the Cats but the best defensive effort this season won this one.

No time to celebrate, UNC is up on Sunday.

I wonder if Pappy Ball wants to trade sons :D ? His just got out "Foxed", :popcorn:

Where's "you know who", crickets!

@Footballforever74

 

He's already got a reponse typed up in case they lose.

Best all-around game this season for UK. Another effort just like tonight and the Cats may still lose on Sunday. Gonna take a special performance against the academically-challenged but basketball-skilled Heels.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.