Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 UCLA 75

Featured Replies

I should have said you need to update your app.

 

Damn thing seems to update daily yet nothing changes lol. :lol2:

  • Replies 115
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ball has great court vision and looks to pass the ball first, a true point guard. I've heard him compared to Jason Kidd. Please! Kidd was a tremendous defender. Ball has no concept of playing defense. He was beaten off the dribble way to easily against UK. Fox had trouble all season keeping guys in front of him. He seemed to have no issue with Ball.

 

Ball will be a much better pro than Mason.

They sure did and they are always quick to let us know too. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Come on PP, if Duke had been the one to knock UCLA out and shut daddy Ball up, you'd be the first and loudest one on here chirping about it :lol2:

And people still think Cal can't coach.

 

:thumb: Exactly. Cal, bc he can recruit the top rated class every year gets the "great talent and can't coach" label.

I wonder, question some things that he does, or doesn't do at times but I look at his W/L. records along with him now in the NCAA H.O.F. and for anyone to say that he's a bad coach is laughable to me. I usually answer those type comments with something like "o.k., what's your coaching record". Getting all of those hamburger boys egos to play team ball and to work harder than they've ever had to in their life takes far more know how than most people could know.

Today is the first mock in the last 3 months that Fultz wasn't the top pick. NBADraft.net now has Josh Jackson.

  • Author

Fox vs. Ball (2games)

 

Fox-59 points, 13 assists, and 2 turnovers.

 

Ball-24 points, 15 assists, and 11 turnovers.

Mic drop!

Ball will be a much better pro than Mason.

 

Didn't say he wouldn't. But he's not as good of a college player because his dad forgot to teach him how to play defense.

Such a good game by the Cats last night. I just got done watching it a 2nd time.

 

Fox and Monk are special.

Come on PP, if Duke had been the one to knock UCLA out and shut daddy Ball up, you'd be the first and loudest one on here chirping about it :lol2:

 

Nah. I haven't chirped all year about Duke. I wouldn't have started then. I'd have chirped when Duke beat UK or UNC. Other than that there isn't anything to chirp about. My boys let me down. I'm so sad right now. #sigh

Nah. I haven't chirped all year about Duke. I wouldn't have started then. I'd have chirped when Duke beat UK or UNC. Other than that there isn't anything to chirp about. My boys let me down. I'm so sad right now. #sigh

 

Nah...March treated you great.

Nah. I haven't chirped all year about Duke. I wouldn't have started then. I'd have chirped when Duke beat UK or UNC. Other than that there isn't anything to chirp about. My boys let me down. I'm so sad right now. #sigh

You had a pretty good March. I'd rather have a State Basketball Chamionship than a College one because it was their first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.