South Carolina 88 Duke 81

Voice of Reason

I knew it, I just knew it. This team was too up and down. Letting a team score almost 70 in the second half will not win games.

That's how I feel about UK all season and still do. If UCLA wins tonight then I give UK very little chance to advance.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a good point about playing in South Carolina. I guess they figured like about 99% of the country that it wouldn't matter anyway.

But if Duke had won people would be talking about how the committee gave them a game so close to home.

Sindarius Thornwell is a beast. When South Carolina had that lead with a couple minutes to go I expected them to win because Thornwell is too good to let them lose at that point.

South Carolina scores 72 points/game and scores 65 in the 2nd half vs the 2 seed. UNC and Duke found out what it was like to not play in Greensboro or Ashville or wherever they start the tourney in most years

South Carolina lost at home to a Clemson team that finished 12th in the ACC. We can talk about their performance, but to doubt whether or not that league was the best through the regular season and earned its nine bids is foolishness.

Here is how I look at the conference. They have a lot of teams that are pretty close to each other.

The problem Duke has is they don't schedule anyone out of conference. They beat up on cupcakes and then play their conference schedule which have a lot of teams evenly matched. The problem is you never know how they match up with the best teams in other conferences. That's their issue. SC isn't a great team that is why Duke shouldn't have lost if they were really as good as many said they were. Clemson beating SC speaks volumes when Duke loses to SC.

South Carolina lost at home to a Clemson team that finished 12th in the ACC. We can talk about their performance, but to doubt whether or not that league was the best through the regular season and earned its nine bids is foolishness.

Because of the one game you decided to reference..? C'mon man, your smarter than that.