South Carolina 88 Duke 81

Voice of Reason

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought the Kennard blocking call was the right call. Defender was still sliding under Kennard when he was in the air.

The other charge/block on Kotsar when Jefferson drove through him - bad call.

Maybe so, imo both were obvious charges. :idunno:

My 2 cents

1. ACC deserved ever single bid they got...would not have said that had Syracuse got in.

2. I'm so used to seeing Duke drain clutch jumpers at the end of tight games, I was shocked when they missed so many.

3. Just like when the SEC loses more bowl games than the ACC, post season is another animal...anything can happen.

4. South Carolina by some estimation was seeded too high, they struggled a lot late in the year.

5. This location was the closest location that Duke or UNC could have played, IMO it played no part in the outcome. I'd guess a lot of that crowd was UNC fans hanging around to cheer against Duke.

6. My bracket is trash now, thanks ACC!

Also who cares. Cheer for your team, root against your rivals, then root for your bracket. Conferences don't matter.

This is an AMEN post. While I'd have liked to have seen Arkansas beat UNC for making an easier bracket, I shed no tear for the fact an SEC team exited.

This is an AMEN post. While I'd have liked to have seen Arkansas beat UNC for making an easier bracket, I shed no tear for the fact an SEC team exited.
Exactly. I was cheering for Arkansas to win that game because I don't want to play Carolina again, not because of some false sense of SEC pride.