South Carolina 88 Duke 81

Voice of Reason

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say this as much as we say Duke gets easy draws. Which they do get a lot. The committee definitely didn't help them out having them play South Carolina in South Carolina.

Duke did not have an easy draw this year. Their bracket was the second toughest, behind UK's.

I thought the ACC was the best conference? Looks like the SEC has exposed the fraud

South Carolina lost at home to a Clemson team that finished 12th in the ACC. We can talk about their performance, but to doubt whether or not that league was the best through the regular season and earned its nine bids is foolishness.

Not sure where that SC team was hiding most of the year. They looked dang near unstoppable on offense.

They hit everything.

I will say this as much as we say Duke gets easy draws. Which they do get a lot. The committee definitely didn't help them out having them play South Carolina in South Carolina.

Agreed. It's absurd. And I loathe Duke.

Come on FC. There is no way they had a tougher draw than UK. Duke didn't have that tough of a draw.

Now SC is no push over, but many a week ago said Duke should have been a 1 seed. They should have won if they were that good.

Dang multiple entries not allowed. Two routes for me to go. Duke wins it all or Duke bounces second round. One of those two options will be the choice I have to make.

I knew it, I just knew it. This team was too up and down. Letting a team score almost 70 in the second half will not win games.

That's a good point about playing in South Carolina. I guess they figured like about 99% of the country that it wouldn't matter anyway.

South Carolina lost at home to a Clemson team that finished 12th in the ACC. We can talk about their performance, but to doubt whether or not that league was the best through the regular season and earned its nine bids is foolishness.

I don't think anyone can say ACC wasn't the deepest conference. It is ironic how badly they did in this tourney.

It's not worth the arguement.

That's a good point about playing in South Carolina. I guess they figured like about 99% of the country that it wouldn't matter anyway.

I'm sure it helped but Durham to Greenville isn't as far as you think.

About a 100 miles farther.

Don't try and bring solid reasoning to this discussion.:sssh: