South Carolina 88 Duke 81

Voice of Reason

I blame Grayson Allen. Here's a guy that should have been able to provide great leadership, but he decided to be a total punk, and I honestly think he hurt tbis team way more than he helped it.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't decide what went wrong for Duke this season. Bad chemistry? Coaching? Toughness?

They certainly had talent but it just never seemed to click.

Hard to win with one and dones. I think both Coach K and Izzo have a newfound respect for Calipari after this year.

So disappointing. I'm super salty right now. I hate college basketball so much. Oh well. Back to the NBA. Still love my Blue Devils. Congrats to all of the Duke haters and SEC fans. Great night for you guys.

Lets go Jags!!!!!!!!! In Ramsey I trust.

Coach K with another early exit that will be widely ignored. Sometimes I think if anyone ever says anything negative about Coach K they may have visitors waiting for them at their door wearing dark suits and sunglasses.

I think he has the most early round losses than anyone when seeded a #2 or higher.

Coach K with another early exit that will be widely ignored. Sometimes I think if anyone ever says anything negative about Coach K they may have visitors waiting for them at their door wearing dark suits and sunglasses.

I think he has the most early round losses than anyone when seeded a #2 or higher.

He also has more NCAA titles than anyone except John Wooden. So I'm guessing that's why people don't spend a while lot of time on his team's early exits when they happen.

What other active coach has five rings?

He also has more NCAA titles than anyone except John Wooden. So I'm guessing that's why people don't spend a while lot of time on his team's early exits when they happen.
Well, it is very telling to me when you consistently have one of the top recruiting classes year in and year out and how many times he has early exits with those top classes is very telling to me. I'd like a list of all the coaches that have been at the same school longer than Coach K, so the most NCAA titles is kind of misleading when you are constantly touting one of the top recruiting classes coming in year in and year out. I garuntee you if Coach Cal would have as many early exits as Coach K has had with Coach Cal's recruiting classes the national media would be stoning Cal. Duke was pre season #1 this year, no way they should be out again just like 2014 team that went out in the round of 64. Coach K should have his name changed to Coach Teflon because apparently he can never be criticized.

What other active coach has five rings?
That's why I ask how many current coaches have been at the same school as long as Coach K, and then how many of those have annualy had among the top classes coming in? No one can convince me if Coach Cal would have the early exits with the recruiting classes he gets like Coach K, that the national media wouldn't be basking in the glory of his failures.

That's why I ask how many current coaches have been at the same school as long as Coach K, and then how many of those have annualy had among the top classes coming in? No one can convince me if Coach Cal would have the early exits with the recruiting classes he gets like Coach K, that the national media wouldn't be basking in the glory of his failures.

Are you really trying to downplay his five rings because of how long he's been at Duke? Really? :lol2: :lol2:

When Cal has five rings, he'll get the same treatment K does. That's a really simple idea.

So disappointing. I'm super salty right now. I hate college basketball so much. Oh well. Back to the NBA. Still love my Blue Devils. Congrats to all of the Duke haters and SEC fans. Great night for you guys.

Remember that the Purples Won and that makes the day a lot Better! :thumb:

That's what you get for going to a Disney move during your squads game.

And I say that, still looking forward to seeing it.

Well, it is very telling to me when you consistently have one of the top recruiting classes year in and year out and how many times he has early exits with those top classes is very telling to me. I'd like a list of all the coaches that have been at the same school longer than Coach K, so the most NCAA titles is kind of misleading when you are constantly touting one of the top recruiting classes coming in year in and year out. I garuntee you if Coach Cal would have as many early exits as Coach K has had with Coach Cal's recruiting classes the national media would be stoning Cal. Duke was pre season #1 this year, no way they should be out again just like 2014 team that went out in the round of 64. Coach K should have his name changed to Coach Teflon because apparently he can never be criticized.

Doesn't matter how you try and downplay Coach K, he has more rings than any active coach in the NCAA. Can take it a step further and say that he more than any living coach. You can't take that away and it's not misleading. You're better than that.