Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana's Next Coach

Featured Replies

Just because I always like to think of hypothetical scenarios....Same year, UofL and UK both open. Which does he want more? I'd assume Louisville due to family...
UL, and it isn't close.
  • Replies 253
  • Views 34.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
No, IU isn't a job he would gravitate towards...at least not to him. He can be kept out of that deal by Xavier, heck, he has a very good thing going right now (both at work, and personally in the area and with his kids). IU is not "that" job to Chris.

 

I'm sure you are correct, but if I'm IU and it gets to that point I make him tell me no.

UL, and it isn't close.

 

I just have one thing to say about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Alford will probably want out of UCLA after this season just because of bad wrap Lavar Ball has put on himself which reflects on his kids and UCLA. Win or lose tonight, I think he's headed to Bloomington.

I can tell you that, as of right now, Tony is trying very hard to get that job. However, there are some concerns on the Board of Trustees that are hanging him up.

 

All signs right now pointing to, sadly, Chris.

 

This probably sounds counterintuitive but, do the chances of Mack leaving Xavier lessen the deeper Xavier goes into this year's tournament? Just wondering that if Xavier gets to a final four or further it becomes obvious that Mack could win a national title at Xavier, so why leave? Of course there is that money thing.

This probably sounds counterintuitive but, do the chances of Mack leaving Xavier lessen the deeper Xavier goes into this year's tournament? Just wondering that if Xavier gets to a final four or further it becomes obvious that Mack could win a national title at Xavier, so why leave? Of course there is that money thing.

 

Have to think it would help. The Big East has dangled on the edge of "power conference/non-power conference" ever since it was reconfigured a few years ago. With Villanova winning last year and a possible Final Four run for X this year, it appears that you can succeed in that league. That might give Mack pause before making a move. With all of that said, however, I'm not sure how much money Xavier could counter with if Indiana (Big Ten Network) threw out a huge number. It would be interesting to see.

I have no idea what happens, but last night confirms what I said early in this thread. Of the coaches rumored, I want Mack.

 

I do NOT want Bennett. Marshall, ehhh. Alford, I'm just not getting it, although I hope I'm wrong if he's the guy.

Alford will probably want out of UCLA after this season just because of bad wrap Lavar Ball has put on himself which reflects on his kids and UCLA. Win or lose tonight, I think he's headed to Bloomington.

 

I agree with this and a chance to go home.

I agree with this and a chance to go home.

 

Would Alford succeed in Bloomington like he has in LA? If I'm a kid going to college, LA sounds a little more attractive to me which probably could be why he's gotten some of the recruits he's gotten. To my point, would he be able to handle that Bloomington pressure and be able to sell the kids to IU?

His wife is from Louisville, right?

 

Yes. Alumna of Louisville Holy Cross. She's a South End girl... they'd LOVE her around here.

I've been mentally prepared for Archie Miller to leave Dayton following each of the last four seasons. Thought the IU job was a top landing spot for him each of those seasons they refused to pull the plug on Crean. When is he going?

 

IS HE MESSING WITH ME!?!?

I've been mentally prepared for Archie Miller to leave Dayton following each of the last four seasons. Thought the IU job was a top landing spot for him each of those seasons they refused to pull the plug on Crean. When is he going?

 

IS HE MESSING WITH ME!?!?

 

Mack to IU, Archie to Xavier....:D

Mack to IU, Archie to Xavier....:D

 

You're definitely on the Ignore list now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.