Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana's Next Coach

Featured Replies

Hes going to get a raise from X so 2x to 3x would be $4.5M to $6.5M.

 

Money UL/IU has and X doesn't. The former could go to 10 if they wanted. The later? Not so much...

  • Replies 253
  • Views 34.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basketball will always be king at Louisville and Kentucky. Always.

 

Agree

Alford has been a head coach for 20 plus years. Never once made an Elite 8. IU is on pause at the moment...

Alford said he's 100% not going to IU.

 

Mack it is?

 

Mack and X recruiting Indiana has created some strife over the past 5 years. He'd have to deal with some folks that put him and X down in a major way in recent history. While it can be overcome, the struggle is real on that front...

  • Author
Alford said he's 100% not going to IU.

 

Mack it is?

 

I'm honestly shocked he turned it down.

I'm honestly shocked he turned it down.

 

Are we sure that's what's going on here? GT's post would seem to suggest otherwise.

  • Author
Are we sure that's what's going on here? GT's post would seem to suggest otherwise.

 

I don't know, but I'm in the camp that he was their first choice and they weren't moving on until he told them no.

Really like Mack. I think if UK we're looking for a coach today he might be at the top of my list. I'd take him over Alford every day if the week. I just don't think Alford is much of a coach.

Sorry @Getslow. Who will your Flyers get now?

Sorry @Getslow. Who will your Flyers get now?

 

Bring me Tom Crean.

Bring me Tom Crean.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.