Frankfort vs. Garrard Co.

TheDeuce

Don't believe everything you read in the papers. I heard Frankfort kept clawing and scored with just a little time to go against Mason, and only missing the 2 pt. conversion prevented it from going to OT. That doesn't sound like the team "giving up" to me. As for "out-coached," a coach makes a game plan and his players need to execute it. We have the luxury of sitting up in the stands and criticizing the game plan, but then again, the newspaper didn't go down there and try to develop one either so the criticism doesn not go very far with me.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The Panthers will get the win in a big way. I hope that Foley and his staff will get things together at practice this week, considering his comments in the State Journal. "Out-coached, out-played, etc." This is the second week in a row that comments have been made about the team giving up and being out-played, that is a direct reflection on the coaching staff and not the players. Why is the team giving up? Why are the Panthers out-coached? The players need to keep their heads up, the victory will come on Friday.

oouch!

However, Frankfort should pick-up the win.