NKBBCA Award Winners Announced

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be clear so no one takes my stance the wrong way.

I can make an argument for Sean McNeil to be #1 so I have no issue with it. Easy kid to root for. Injuries have kept him from being even a bigger stud than he already is. Add in that he's such a good kid that I'll roll with him every day.

If you voted him, CVH, or CJ #1 you'd get no argument from me. You cannot go wrong with any of them. I'd take all 3 on my team.

Just thought that I'd add that as far back as McNeil has played for Cooper, Clyde has always been a big fan of him.

This is directed @Qryche11 - I agree with @Clyde that CJ is #3 at worst but probably number one.

Whatever is happening among the 9th Region Coaches is not something they should be proud of. They CLEARLY have an agenda that is either anti-CJ and/or anti-CCH.

Again, NKBBCA = J O K E

How is the voting done? Is it a coach votes for 1, 2, 3 , 4, or 5 players? I could see it mathematically working out, if you only could vote for a couple players.

What would be the problem with a coach voting:

1) Mcneil

2) CVH

3) Kunkel

4) Ohmer

5) Fredrick

or

1) CVH

2) Mcneil

3) Fredrick

4) Kunkel

5) Ohmer

or

1) Fredrick

2) Mcneil

3) CVH

4) Hendrix

5) Ohmer

or

1) CVH

2) Kunkel

3) Ohmer

4) Henrix

5) Heygi

or

1) Ohmer

2) CVH

3) Meyer

4) Kunkel

5) Bertsch

Some coaches could have left both Mcneil and Fredrick off their ballot because of missed games.

Cooper and CCH are the only two schools to have three players listed.

My understanding they missed close to the same. Based on a post on another thread cj clearly has the best numbers. Not sure how high major coaches could get it wrong yet ninth region coaches could get it right . He def is best player on cov cath as Sean is for cooper . They are the two best teams . But with both being out CVH deserved it in my opinion . Guess those other guys must be getting some big big time offers . Sad coaches would do this to a kid . I'm sure Ruthsatz will use this as motivation as he's the master of that.

How is the voting done? Is it a coach votes for 1, 2, 3 , 4, or 5 players? I could see it mathematically working out, if you only could vote for a couple players.

What would be the problem with a coach voting:

1) Mcneil

2) CVH

3) Kunkel

4) Ohmer

5) Fredrick

or

1) CVH

2) Mcneil

3) Fredrick

4) Kunkel

5) Ohmer

or

1) Fredrick

2) Mcneil

3) CVH

4) Hendrix

5) Ohmer

or

1) CVH

2) Kunkel

3) Ohmer

4) Henrix

5) Heygi

or

1) Ohmer

2) CVH

3) Meyer

4) Kunkel

5) Bertsch

Some coaches could have left both Mcneil and Fredrick off their ballot because of missed games.

Cooper and CCH are the only two schools to have three players listed.

You are making a case for collusion here because the two key players ended up at 1 and 8, just saying.

I just wanted to emphasize that Clyde has always been a big fan of McNeil so no one thinks that his view is CCH distorted.

I understand but I want it to be clear to everyone because some of the Coaches may try to defend their collusion by saying people on BGP are bashing McNeil and that is not the case at all.