Trump entertaining anti-vaccer's may be my last straw

Lil Sebastian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you had to go through that, but your child is evidence of why those who willingly choosing not to vaccinate are putting others in danger. It's rare, but some children do experience real adverse reactions to vaccines. Yours being one of them. Because of that, he was unable to be vaccinated and susceptible to diseases that have been mostly eradicated from our society. However, when people choose to not vaccinate because of false information they bring these diseases back into society putting others like your son at risk.

When was the last time you got vaccine boosters?

Herd immunity is a myth because adults do not get boosters or get more vaccines. But I'm sure you guys think vaccines last forever. Stupid.

Vaccines Provide Herd Immunity?

When was the last time you got vaccine boosters?

Herd immunity is a myth because adults do not get boosters or get more vaccines. But I'm sure you guys think vaccines last forever. Stupid.

Vaccines Provide Herd Immunity?

I always have to be up to date on my boosters because I work in healthcare. But you are providing evidence for why maintaining herd immunity is essential. You're literally repeating a point that I myself made in an earlier post. Some people have unknowingly allowed their vaccine levels to be reduced beyond the point where they're effective, so they become vulnerable to disease without herd immunity in tact.

Also, I'm merely trying to educate people who are ignorant of factual healthcare information in a professional manner. The name calling is uncalled for.

I always have to be up to date on my boosters because I work in healthcare. But you are providing evidence for why maintaining herd immunity is essential. You're literally repeating a point that I myself made in an earlier post. Some people have unknowingly allowed their vaccine levels to be reduced beyond the point where they're effective, so they become vulnerable to disease without herd immunity in tact.

Also, I'm merely trying to educate people who are ignorant of factual healthcare information in a professional manner. The name calling is uncalled for.

The US will never reach herd immunity so you might as well accept that. You'll never see 50% of the adult population up to date on boosters. So why should any parent be forced to inject their kids with vaccines when most vaccines have worn off within 2-10 years?

With you being in the health field, I'm not surprised you're in support of vaccines, it's what you were taught by a largely pharmaceutical financially backed system. They teach what they want you to believe.

The US will never reach herd immunity so you might as well accept that. You'll never see 50% of the adult population up to date on boosters. So why should any parent be forced to inject their kids with vaccines when most vaccines have worn off within 2-10 years?

With you being in the health field, I'm not surprised you're in support of vaccines, it's what you were taught by a largely pharmaceutical financially backed system. They teach what they want you to believe.

Arguing with conspiracy theorists is a fool's errand because any cold hard scientific facts can be explained away by them as part of the conspiracy.

Arguing with conspiracy theorists is a fool's errand because any cold hard scientific facts can be explained away by them as part of the conspiracy.

You really think the pharm companies don't "donate" to the CDC medical textbook companies, etc? Fool is right... Those are facts, whether your bias allows you to be open to crooked pharm companies and doctor kickbacks or not. There's a definite paper trail. When you have no facts to pound, pound the table. :thumb:

Pharma influence widespread at medical schools: study

Revelations of CDC's industry funding raise questions about some of its decisions | MinnPost

Is Drug-Company Money Tainting Medical Education? - TIME

Conflicts of Interest in Medical Education - Conflict of Interest in Medical Research, Education, and Practice - NCBI Bookshelf

Edited by 00Rocket28