How Long Does Sean Spicer Survive?

Clyde

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the press secretary get any input on statements made? Or is he required to defend anything and everything put before him?

Dana Perino said on Fox the other night that she had the freedom to tell Pres Bush what she thought of the briefings and run ideas past him and his team. Said there were times when she said no.

• 2 months later...

Who had April 11th?

Spicer made the comments that "Hitler didn't even stoop to the level of chemical weapons" and that "Hitler wasn't using them on his own people" today....I guess he doesn't think Jews can be German?

Time to put this guy out of his misery IMO and get someone capable of speaking in front of the press in there.

Who had April 11th?

Spicer made the comments that "Hitler didn't even stoop to the level of chemical weapons" and that "Hitler wasn't using them on his own people" today....I guess he doesn't think Jews can be German?

Time to put this guy out of his misery IMO and get someone capable of speaking in front of the press in there.

Ummm...gas chamber.

Was just on CNN apologizing for what he said. Blitzer and Panetta accepted his apology and moved on to the next topic.

I wouldn't fire him for this. Stupid comment but unless he was intentionally trying to trivialize the Holocaust you slap him on the wrist and send him back out there.

I wouldn't fire him for this. Stupid comment but unless he was intentionally trying to trivialize the Holocaust you slap him on the wrist and send him back out there.

I agree plus it may be the worst job in the world. It is bad enough when you are a Dem president. But when you are an R president, finding someone who will stand at that podium every day and take the arrows from the MSM cannot be that easy...

Agreed.

He is actually getting praised by several on CNN for owning the mistake and sincerly apologizing to holocaust survivors and families.

Agreed. Taken out of context yet he really should have thought about that before speaking. Overall, I think he's doing a great job.