How Long Does Sean Spicer Survive?

Clyde

Who had April 11th?

Spicer made the comments that "Hitler didn't even stoop to the level of chemical weapons" and that "Hitler wasn't using them on his own people" today....I guess he doesn't think Jews can be German?

Time to put this guy out of his misery IMO and get someone capable of speaking in front of the press in there.

There are a few times in my life when I hear what someone says and I'm dumbfounded by how moronic it was. This is one of them. I'm sure he didn't think it through before he said it, but man that was dumb lol.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the media onslaught against Sean Spicer on these Hitler comments an irritating waste of time. A perfect example of people jumping on a statement and twisting it to make it into a big issue. Create the headline and then use it for clickbait. What a total waste of time.

It is obvious even in the press briefing where the comments were first made that Spicer was making the point that even Hitler did not use chemical weapons. Now we have spent how much time talking about this? Just a total waste of time and energy.

I find the media onslaught against Sean Spicer on these Hitler comments an irritating waste of time. A perfect example of people jumping on a statement and twisting it to make it into a big issue. Create the headline and then use it for clickbait. What a total waste of time.

It is obvious even in the press briefing where the comments were first made that Spicer was making the point that even Hitler did not use chemical weapons. Now we have spent how much time talking about this? Just a total waste of time and energy.

I agree wholeheartedly VoR.

It is really a shame too. On CNN for example, I have been watching more and they have some very solid, objective programming on. I thought Anderson Cooper with a round-table discussion on various issues was fantastic.

However, when any media makes a Federal Case out of Sean Spicer's comments their slanted agenda is as apparent as a turd in a punch bowl.

I agree wholeheartedly VoR.

It is really a shame too. On CNN for example, I have been watching more and they have some very solid, objective programming on. I thought Anderson Cooper with a round-table discussion on various issues was fantastic.

However, when any media makes a Federal Case out of Sean Spicer's comments their slanted agenda is as apparent as a turd in a punch bowl.

It isn't even that it is slanted. I have seen all the media/opinion channels (FOX, CNN, MSNBC) spending more time on this than I think it really warrants.

It isn't even that it is slanted. I have seen all the media/opinion channels (FOX, CNN, MSNBC) spending more time on this than I think it really warrants.

It is just short of a non-story.

I agree, the comments definitely received way too much coverage and the bottom line for me is I turn it all off when they do that.

I think you helped make Clyde's point for him. How did the Hitler comparisons work out for those liberals in this last election cycle?

Dems don't punish there own. Hardly a bleep on the radar. They sure will go after a Conservative though.. If a conservative said half the things that Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and a few others said there would be congressional investigations. Calls for blood and sanctions and censure. Not to mention the vile spit by the main stream media. That's one heck of a double standard.

Dems don't punish there own. Hardly a bleep on the radar. They sure will go after a Conservative though.. If a conservative said half the things that Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and a few others said there would be congressional investigations. Calls for blood and sanctions and censure. Not to mention the vile spit by the main stream media. That's one heck of a double standard.

Vile ... double standard ... hmmm, interesting post.

• 4 weeks later...