How Long Does Sean Spicer Survive?

Clyde

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just told my wife it may be the hardest job in the world...especially with this administration which is despised by the media. I don't think he lasts the full four years. Actually I don't think many Press Secretaries last that long. They don't get paid enough for the grief IMO...

It's a job made more difficult defending an administration constantly at odds with the truth and one that routinely walks into unforced controversies.

Spicer's attempts to spin this administration's straw into gold just embarrass him.

Conway is the only one who capable of doing that job with this president. And that is not a compliment.

I love the fact that like PRESIDENT TRUMP he is not willing to deal with the nonsense. He will push back and call the smell on the bull crap. It's about time we stop letting the bullies get away with it just because they scream louder. Cashme outside, howbout that.

:lol2:

I love the fact that like PRESIDENT TRUMP he is not willing to deal with the nonsense. He will push back and call the smell on the bull crap. It's about time we stop letting the bullies get away with it just because they scream louder. Cashme outside, howbout that.

:lol2: Well, I'm not sure this post presented the way you may have hoped. :lol2: