10th Region Recap and Rankings - 1/23/17

The Beechwood win looked quality, but recent freefall puts that win in question. Harrison is not even mentionable as a quality win. Nicholas not quality caliber yet; but at least trending that direction. Bourbon certainly should not be in same sentence as the words "quality win".

These 4 teams have a combined "quality record" of 30-46.

Harrison County, Beechwood, I think Nicholas would qualify. And yes, the win over Campbell County. Just because it happened over among ago doesn't make it less of a signature win.

They have a shot tonight at Bourbon County.

The young men at Bracken should be proud of the fact that they played at a level to come out victorious over Campbell. I'm sure that victory means a lot to them. BUT, that victory means absolutely nothing come February.

As I've stated many times on here, I want the young men and women at both Bracken and Augusta to be successful, but I also make an attempt to make unbiased observations, as well, at least on occasions. :lol2:

The young men at Bracken should be proud of the fact that they played at a level to come out victorious over Campbell. I'm sure that victory means a lot to them. BUT, that victory means absolutely nothing come February.

As I've stated many times on here, I want the young men and women at both Bracken and Augusta to be successful, but I also make an attempt to make unbiased observations, as well, at least on occasions. :lol2:

My thoughts also, for all those that lace them up. If they happen to defeat "my team" in the process, I will be among the first to congratulate them and say, "well done".

The Beechwood win looked quality, but recent freefall puts that win in question. Harrison is not even mentionable as a quality win. Nicholas not quality caliber yet; but at least trending that direction. Bourbon certainly should not be in same sentence as the words "quality win".

These 4 teams have a combined "quality record" of 30-46.

Oldercoach, don't question Vito. He is just using some "alternative facts" to make his case.

Vito, "I'll make you a deal you can't refuse" drop the blind draw talk! Untill the Khsaa mandates it there is no reason to fight about it or discuss it.

"Revenge is a dish best serverd cold" and hopefully that leads to Bracken/Augusta playing each other with the District draw next week. Maybe if Bracken gets Augusta I'll lay-off a bit