Giants/Packers Updates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As the ball is released the announcer says "and no one does this better than Aaron Rodgers" and the next thing you know the 50 yard bomb lands in Cobb's hands for a TD as time expires in the half.

That about sums it up in a nutshell.

Jordy has broken ribs I bet. Kiss the Packers season goodbye if he can't play. The Giants are playing outstanding defense so far. I've been saying it since last week, winner of this game goes to the Super Bowl.

Big fine tomorrow led with crown of helmet on a defensive receiver

Watching this game makes you see even more how the Bengals don't have a qb that can make plays in a big game, especially when other areas aren't going well. The Packers offense was horrible then with 2 minutes left Rodgers throws a perfect rope down the sideline to Adam's to set up their first score. When things aren't going well you need a qb who can make a play to turn things around, especially in the post season. The Bengals don't have that. Even someone like Eli who has been inconsistent in his career. When it comes to big games though he can make plays to turn a game around.

Well, this is a wrap. 30-13. OJB is not all that. You cannot drop that many passes in big games and be mentioned with the elites. AJ, Julio, AB are much better, yes they drop passes occasionally but not near as much as he does. I would take Amari over him, also.

He is very good, but not as good as they are.

Rodgers is just a beast.