Giants/Packers Updates

Watching this game makes you see even more how the Bengals don't have a qb that can make plays in a big game, especially when other areas aren't going well. The Packers offense was horrible then with 2 minutes left Rodgers throws a perfect rope down the sideline to Adam's to set up their first score. When things aren't going well you need a qb who can make a play to turn things around, especially in the post season. The Bengals don't have that. Even someone like Eli who has been inconsistent in his career. When it comes to big games though he can make plays to turn a game around.

I agree about Andy Dalton. Eli has done it before, but I don't think he's got the magic after Green Bay's last score.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants made some really stupid plays today. Losing DRC hurt bad because it put Trevino Wade on Cobb...and that's big advantage Cobb.

This is another case of why I don't think OBJ is the best wr in the league. Mentally as we have seen over and over, people can take him out of a game when you get him mad. Same type of thing in a playoff game in freezing weather. You have to be mentally tough enough to play through the elements, and he had some huge drops today in the cold weather that really hurt the Giants.