Kentucky at Louisville Predictions (Nov. 26)

Pura Vida

Who Wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

You know that scene in "Blues Brothers", where the head of the Good Ol' Boys has hit foot glued to the gas pedal, and the gas pedal glued to the floor? That is Bobby Petrino this weekend.
But you remember how that ended, don't you? Crashing out of control through a dock & into a lake.

Just sayin'.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should have Card fans concerned. Not necessarily worried but concerned.

Why?

Kentucky does not 'need' this game and they can play loose. Louisville needs the game to give them a high level bowl. A loss moves them down in bowl options. The pressure is on the whole team in that regards. There is pressure on Larmar to have a solid bounce back game to lock in his Heisman. A less than stellar game may impact his trip to NY.

As Deuce pointed out - a fast start is key for Louisville. Getting ahead will allow the D to play loose. When playing with house money is where this D is best. Lamar needs to 'be Lamar' - go ahead and take off if 1 and 2 are covered. Hopefully the coaching staff is not pushing him to stay in the pocket.

If Louisville is on their game then it should not be tight. But if the Cards come still asleep for this noon KO the Cats could get the upset.

UK is playing better than the start of the season and UofL is not playing as well as they were in the beginning of the season, despite this, I don't think it bridges the gap between these two teams for a UK win.

UK will have to play mistake free and UofL will have to help with some turnovers and other miscues. Mostly, UKs Johnson has to hang onto the ball which he has not shown the ability to do.

I've watched both teams all season and I'm just not convinced that Louisville is that much better. I think Kentucky is one of the top 4-5 teams the Cardinals have played this season. The Wildcats can compete. Probably not win, but I can see them making it interesting.

I've watched both teams all season and I'm just not convinced that Louisville is that much better. I think Kentucky is one of the top 4-5 teams the Cardinals have played this season. The Wildcats can compete. Probably not win, but I can see them making it interesting.
Kentucky may very well be one of the 4-5 best teams UofL has played this year. But that has nothing to do with UK and everything to do with how absolutely God-awful UofL's schedule is.