Kentucky at Louisville Predictions (Nov. 26)

Pura Vida

Who Wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I've watched both teams all season and I'm just not convinced that Louisville is that much better. I think Kentucky is one of the top 4-5 teams the Cardinals have played this season. The Wildcats can compete. Probably not win, but I can see them making it interesting.

I am still trying to see what you have seen from UK this year that seems to make you think more highly of them this year. I'm still not convinced this year's team is any better than the last 2 years. The only difference is they had a easier schedule this year, and played all the other worst teams in the SEC. Uk seemed to benefit more from a weak schedule and SEC overall being down. Rather than them making some type of jump as a program.

Depending how they do against UL could change my opinion. Right now though I think the benefitted from a weak schedule rather than making a step forward as as program. Yet even with the weak schedule they still may have only won 1 more than last 2 years.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched both teams all season and I'm just not convinced that Louisville is that much better. I think Kentucky is one of the top 4-5 teams the Cardinals have played this season. The Wildcats can compete. Probably not win, but I can see them making it interesting.

I'm not convinced they are one of the top 4 or 5 teams that the Mayfield Cardinals have played this year. This is not a good KY football team. They have beaten some horrible football teams on their way to a magnificent 6-5 record. Uof L may very well score 70 or 80.

Last year the score was 24-7 before UofL stormed back. The fact they came back to win was no shock considering the mentality of that UK team. I mention last year to say Louisville cannot let this team get ahead 2 scores much less 3. The biggest difference in this year's UK squad is mentality.

On the flip side Louisville may be on shaky ground as they were proven to be real human last Thursday and essentially knocked out of the playoffs. Be careful or they may represent that disinterested Florida team Teddy and crew beat in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago.