New Clinton Foundation Investigation

4chs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump just claimed this email proves Hillary is leaking American secrets.

In a related story, Putin had tuna casserole for dinner last night.

99% chance that 4 or 5 foriegn governments hacked the server.

On prima facie and undisputed evidence HRC has committed violations of USCS that call for specific disqualification from holding the office of President.

Trump has been going easy on her.

Pay4play = bribery. Bribery = crime. There is not even a question of material criminal activity. This is why there a good chuck of the FBI in revolt.

Care to defend any of the other leaked emails?

People please ... I am just trying to have some fun. I am not defending her.

But, if you want to know where I stand on this, I am not convicting her. I am in wait and see mode. I want to see proof. I am not going to rely on media leaked info. Twelve Congressional investigations into Benghazi and nothing. FBI investigates the email issue and nothing. If I am going to look at how these investigations have played out, I am inclined to believe nothing is there, but I am not saying she is innocent. Nothing has come from all the previous stuff so wait and see is where I am.

I will say the timing on this is excellent for Trump. Raise red flag issues and say I told you she is corrupt, but make sure there isn't time for these investigations to be completed before the election. Well done on that front by the Trump campaign. Probably their best move of the entire campaign.

But, if you want to know where I stand on this, I am not convicting her. I am in wait and see mode. I want to see proof. I am not going to rely on media leaked info. Twelve Congressional investigations into Benghazi and nothing. FBI investigates the email issue and nothing. If I am going to look at how these investigations have played out, I am inclined to believe nothing is there, but I am not saying she is innocent. Nothing has come from all the previous stuff so wait and see is where I am.

Nothing to the emails, right. Comey got his orders from the WH and did his thing in July. If not for agents threatening to go public, he wouldn't have sent the letter to Congress last week.

For anyone to think she is not corrupt and a criminal, that person probably needs to seek professional help.

Nothing to the emails, right. Comey got his orders from the WH and did his thing in July. If not for agents threatening to go public, he wouldn't have sent the letter to Congress last week.

For anyone to think she is not corrupt and a criminal, that person probably needs to seek professional help.

If the professional help is free, then the Dems will be all for it.

I would adjust that last one saying 'nothing of specific legal consequence has come from all.....'.

That's the problem. That is why the FBI is in revolt.

Here is an interesting sequesnce between Gowdy and Comey. And its not the list of lies by HRC to Congress that Comey confirmed when asked.

Now if we we are having some fun here are some memes for fun...

HRContherun1.jpg

HRContherun.jpg

The FBI just needs to purge the DOJ and Clintons and make America feel trust in the government again. The Clintons have run a muck for too long. Time for them and their cronies to go down.

Nothing like a good purge to make people feel good again.

99% chance that 4 or 5 foriegn governments hacked the server.

On prima facie and undisputed evidence HRC has committed violations of USCS that call for specific disqualification from holding the office of President.

Which specific U.S. Code sections are those? I'm genuninely curious. This thing has so much baggage attached to it that it's hard to find reporting on the actual details of this investigation. Are you talking about 18 USC 1924 or 18 USC 793? Is there another section she's accused of violating?